Window Snyder, chief security officer at open source browser maker Mozilla, is caught in the crosshairs of the raging browser vulnerability battle.
An attack this week that targeted online customers of at least 50 financial institutions in the U.S., Europe and Asia-Pacific has been shut down, a security expert said Thursday.
Another Microsoft security rival posted results Wednesday of tests claiming that Windows Defender, Microsoft's antispyware software, blocked only a portion of the malware thrown at it.
Security researchers have discovered a serious flaw in Google's desktop software that could be used to wreak havoc on a victim's computer.
The Commonwealth Bank and Westpac account holders have become victims of a phishing scam in which malicious code reveals the physical location of affected IP addresses using Google Maps.
Banner advertisements for a security application said to report false or inflated threats appeared for at least a few days on Microsoft's instant messaging (IM) program, prompting warnings from security analysts.
When U.S. courts ruled more than a decade ago that consumers weren't liable for fraudulent use of their credit card numbers after the first US$50, credit card companies -- which were left holding the huge bill -- took notice and dove into fighting fr...
A biometric systems vendor has a pitch for CIOs nervous about company executives losing their mobile phones and risking the loss of confidential information.
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled a dozen security updates that patched 20 vulnerabilities, including one found in every security product of its consumer and enterprise lines, including software either bundled with or able to run on the new Windows Vista op...
The Trojan horse that pumped up spam volumes in January is at it again, researchers said today, and is now spreading over instant messaging and engaging in attacks on rival malware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW