Window Snyder, chief security officer at open source browser maker Mozilla, is caught in the crosshairs of the raging browser vulnerability battle.
An attack this week that targeted online customers of at least 50 financial institutions in the U.S., Europe and Asia-Pacific has been shut down, a security expert said Thursday.
Another Microsoft security rival posted results Wednesday of tests claiming that Windows Defender, Microsoft's antispyware software, blocked only a portion of the malware thrown at it.
Security researchers have discovered a serious flaw in Google's desktop software that could be used to wreak havoc on a victim's computer.
The Commonwealth Bank and Westpac account holders have become victims of a phishing scam in which malicious code reveals the physical location of affected IP addresses using Google Maps.
Banner advertisements for a security application said to report false or inflated threats appeared for at least a few days on Microsoft's instant messaging (IM) program, prompting warnings from security analysts.
When U.S. courts ruled more than a decade ago that consumers weren't liable for fraudulent use of their credit card numbers after the first US$50, credit card companies -- which were left holding the huge bill -- took notice and dove into fighting fr...
A biometric systems vendor has a pitch for CIOs nervous about company executives losing their mobile phones and risking the loss of confidential information.
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled a dozen security updates that patched 20 vulnerabilities, including one found in every security product of its consumer and enterprise lines, including software either bundled with or able to run on the new Windows Vista op...
The Trojan horse that pumped up spam volumes in January is at it again, researchers said today, and is now spreading over instant messaging and engaging in attacks on rival malware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT