Cyber criminals will face tougher penalties across the European Union, under new rules adopted by the European Parliament on Thursday.
The European Parliament on Thursday gave its consent to suspend data-sharing deals with the United States following the allegations about spying and the Prism scandal.
China saw an increase in Trojan and botnet attacks coming from other countries in 2012, as the amount of mobile malware in the country also surged, according to a local security group.
Game maker Ubisoft said on Tuesday an account database was breached due to unauthorized access of one of its websites, revealing users' personal information.
From online bank heists to Chinese hackers, 2013 is adding up to be a security mess
From Amazon to Dropbox and Microsoft to Google, we've seen some nasty Cloud outages in the first half of the year. Which company failed the worst?
It's been a busy six months for security chills and spills, so here's our semi-annual update on the "biggest security snafus so far" this year.
Is anything secure anymore? The National Security Agency (NSA) leaks have produced a number of side effects. What we assumed was a safe form of communications is perhaps not so secure after all. The gold standard of secure mobile messaging, BlackBerr...
Symantec today said the updated version of its Data Loss Prevention (DLP) suite will be able to monitor confidential data sent by e-mail via Apple iPhones and iPads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTSystem EngineerACT