A new Web-based service for cybercriminals automates the creation of fake scanned documents that can help fraudsters bypass the identity verification processes used by some banks, e-commerce businesses and other online services providers, according t...
The capabilities of malware targeting the market-leading Android platform are mimicking those of Trojans that have wrung profits from Windows PC users for years, a new study shows.
Citing installation issues and inadequate testing, Microsoft has withdrawn an Exchange Server 2013 security update that it issued earlier this week as part of its "Patch Tuesday" release cycle.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Google has announced a new Android Device Manager service and app designed to plug physical security holes. It will be available later in August.
A feature that allows Android users to authenticate themselves on Google websites without having to enter their account password can be abused by rogue apps to give attackers access to Google accounts, a security researcher has revealed.
Two security researchers at Defcon on Friday revealed the methods they used to hack into car computers and take over the steering, acceleration, brakes and other important functions.
The large majority of people working in IT procurement are "significantly dissatisfied" with the way SaaS (software as a service) vendors define contract language related to security, a feeling likely to persist through 2015, according to a Gartner r...
A steady stream of questionable applications is flowing daily into Google's Play store for Android devices, according to security vendor Symantec.
Malware writers are increasingly considering the Tor anonymity network as an option for hiding the real location of their command-and-control (C&C) servers, according to researchers from security firm ESET.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCService Desk SMENSW
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPICT Support Analyst (level 1 & 2)SA
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical ExpertNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW