An increasing number of Android phones are infected with mobile malware programs that are able to turn the handsets into spying devices, according to a report from Kindsight Security Labs, a subsidiary of telecommunications equipment vendor Alcatel-L...
Cisco is set to expand its security software portfolio with the acquisition of Sourcefire in a deal worth US$2.7 billion.
Microsoft helped the U.S. National Security Agency circumvent the company's own encryption in order to conduct surveillance on email accounts through Outlook.com, according to a new report in the Guardian.
A second vulnerability that can be exploited to modify legitimate Android apps without breaking their digital signatures has been identified and publicly documented.
A security flaw could affect 99 percent of Android devices, a researcher claims, but the reality is that most Android users have very little to worry about.
Cyber criminals will face tougher penalties across the European Union, under new rules adopted by the European Parliament on Thursday.
The European Parliament on Thursday gave its consent to suspend data-sharing deals with the United States following the allegations about spying and the Prism scandal.
China saw an increase in Trojan and botnet attacks coming from other countries in 2012, as the amount of mobile malware in the country also surged, according to a local security group.
Game maker Ubisoft said on Tuesday an account database was breached due to unauthorized access of one of its websites, revealing users' personal information.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA