A specification meant to bring together storage device management under one umbrella instead continues to be criticized for its innate inability to enable interoperable functionality.
Servers & Storage
A look at the greatest all time Data Center controversies in the history of the networking industry.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Solid-state drives may replace hard drives as future storage devices on computers, but not until their price plummets.
Ask business executives what tools they are focused on and eight out of 10 times they'll say server optimization. It is little wonder why. Most servers are grossly underutilized, processing at a fraction of their potential capacity, while still eatin...
Designed by renowned industrial designer Ora-Ito, LaCie's Golden Disk hard drive is one classy 500 GB Hard Drive. Using high-speed USB 2 technology, the Golden Disk is sleek, fanless, and stylish. The outside finish contains some real gold, making th...
Clad in his pajamas, Red Hat co-founder Marc Ewing arrived at work at 11 a.m. one day in 1998, unlocked the office for a new employee, and promptly left to go back to sleep.
During the first day of its Intel Developer forum in San Francisco this week, the chip giant set launch dates for its next generation of microprocessors, demonstrated future CPU designs that support up to eight cores, and looked ahead to the manufact...
A conference being held in Denver this week by the Professional Association for SQL Server user group will provide a forum for the biggest public unveiling to date of Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 database.
Frank Sabatelli believes in virtualization, but his customers don't always share his faith.
Here's why you should care about the difference between Intel and AMD bus architectures
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW