Frank Sabatelli believes in virtualization, but his customers don't always share his faith.
Servers & Storage
Here's why you should care about the difference between Intel and AMD bus architectures
VMware may have the market share and, with its recent successful IPO, all the momentum.
With the recent initial public offering of VMware being greeted with a resounding cheer from investors, it's clear that virtualization is increasingly important to businesses. Corporations are working virtualization strategies into their budgets and ...
Depending on whom you ask, the data-center phenomenon of metal whiskering is either a relatively uncommon fluke or a crisis waiting to happen.
For years, Inttra, an e-commerce logistics provider to the world's largest cargo-shipping organizations, has been using virtualization on its back-end IBM mainframe and Citrix Systems servers in a secure environment. Now the Parsippany, N.J., company...
Everybody knows virtualization isn't just about VMware anymore. Many users are past the rush to server virtualization and now need to increase the benefits of the move. They need not only to improve efficiency, performance and management, but also to...
With a flock of new database management packages suddenly hitting the market, you'll forgive your database administrator (DBA) if they suddenly seem to be in a spending mood.
I've been involved with multiple projects with file encryption lately, and even though I've been assisting with data encryption projects for years, I'm still learning something new every day. They say if you don't learn something new each day, then t...
Greg Ness is a strong believer in virtualization. What the vice-president of marketing for Blue Lane Technologies, a software security company and VMware partner doesn't believe in is enterprises applying last-war security theories to the new world o...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers
- Google clashes with Microsoft over Windows flaw disclosure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerACT
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW