VMware this week had to reassure industry observers that it will not ban competition from the VMworld conference, after bloggers took the company to task for releasing a policy change that appeared to prevent competing vendors from demonstrating prod...
Servers & Storage
HP and cloud application integrator Cast Iron Systems have ironed out a partnership linking Cast Iron software and HP hardware to help small and midsize businesses integrate cloud applications with their internally deployed systems.
HP is set to axe 850 manufacturing jobs in the UK, according to trade union Unite.
A precipitous fall in worldwide server shipments triggered a sharp decline in revenue for server makers during the first quarter of 2009, IDC said in a survey released on Thursday.
Dell on Thursday reported a 63 percent fall in net income during the first quarter of 2010, triggered partly by reduced PC sales and a restructuring charge related to cost cutting.
Hewlett-Packard plans to outsource the production of enterprise storage and servers in Europe in order to cut costs, it said Thursday.
We've seen glimmers on the horizon for some time now, but the Serial ATA International Organization (SATA-IO) has finally made official the third iteration of the serial ATA specification. SATA Revision 3.0 doubles the existing SATA 3Gb/s bandwidth ...
Sun Microsystems and IBM scored the highest in the Greenpeace Cool IT challenge, which rated IT companies on the technologies they offer for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, their advocacy of global emission reduction targets, and their own use of ...
EMC Wednesday announced plans to acquire Configuresoft, a maker of server configuration, change and compliance management software, for an undisclosed sum.
The Serial ATA International Organization today released the SATA Revision 3.0 specification, which doubles data transfer speeds from 3Gbit/sec. to 6Gbit/sec.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Judge paves the way for British hacker's extradition to US
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Banks find big innovation payoff in hackathons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW