Appro's new HyperPower Cluster, announced Monday, mixes the processing power of CPUs and graphics processing units to tackle high-performance computing tasks.
Servers & Storage
Security vendors are warning users of Microsoft's Internet Information Services 6 Web-server software that a new online attack could put their data at risk.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
New auto-scaling, monitoring and load-balancing tools for Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud are now in public beta, the company said Monday.
The fourth spacewalk of the mission to repair and update the Hubble Space Telescope is under way, with astronauts working to bring back to life a key instrument that has been down for the last five years.
Apacer today launched its new Serial ATA Flash Drive (SAFD) 254 for industrial and embedded applications. According to a press release, the new product provides Apacer customers with the only industrial SSD solution in today's market that supports bo...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency will introduce its Energy Star for Servers program on Friday, aiming to make it easier for buyers to identify energy-efficient systems.
Hewlett-Packard has recalled Lithium-Ion batteries used in some of its laptops, as they pose a fire hazard, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) said on Thursday.
Dell on Friday announced an "ultra-light" server that will be powered by low-power processors designed for use in low-cost laptops.
Nearly three-quarters of European data centre managers are concerned about the impact that environmental regulation could have on data centres - although 60 percent of companies now have green data centre policies in place.
One year ago, IBM made a play for the Web 2.0 market with iDataPlex, a server cluster designed for the needs of Web sites such as Facebook and MySpace.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Kogan drops Agora 4G price, launches 4G+
- Sony to offer refunds over misleading PS Vita ads
- Grab a $49 Android tablet with your grocery shopping
- Wearable technology is more than displaying information: Jawbone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW