Paving the way for hard disk drive makers to take advantage of higher areal density -- something that can boost capacity without sacrificing disk reliability -- the International Disk Drive, Equipment and Materials Association (IDEMA) announced it ha...
Servers & Storage
The head of IBM expects the company's small to midsize business (SMB) operation to become the vendor's biggest industry focus within a couple of years.
Samsung Electronics has started mass producing flash memory chips that hold more data and work at higher speeds than competing chips, it said on Sunday.
Google has rejected claims that it enables copyright infringement on its YouTube.com Web site, its first response to entertainment giant Viacom's US$1 billion lawsuit filed in March.
BlueArc's latest and largest Titan 2500 NAS/iSCSI product now has 10 gigabit Ethernet support, signalling the arrival of serious Ethernet competition to Fibre Channel.
IBM hopes to get more users interested in its midmarket family of products with the expansion of its Express Advantage program outside of North America and the addition of new server, storage and software offerings.
Microsoft Friday released the second beta of its System Center Virtual Machine Manager, which is designed to help companies manage their virtualization deployments.
<a href="http://www.necam.com" target="_blank">NEC America</a> has introduced a virtual-desktop computing package designed to support demanding PC-quality graphics on thin client desktops.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Monday announced three new hard-disk drives aimed at improving storage capacity, performance and power consumption.
Sony has launched of its first Sony Memory Stick PRO-HG media card, which it will begin shipping in August 2007. The Memory Stick PRO-HG is an extended format of the Memory Stick PRO format, offering high performances to meet the stringent demands of...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- Thanks to Facebook, voter registrations surge
- Google Photos begins creating animations from videos, gets smarter about fixing sideways pictures
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW