We've put together a list of the most desirable features below, grouped into several broad categories. You may not need everything mentioned, though it is hoped that this will help you arrive at a decision about the right NAS for your organization.
Servers & Storage
JP Morgan is now able to run risk analysis and price its global credit portfolio in near real-time after implementing application-led, High Performance Computing (HPC) capabilities developed by Maxeler Technologies.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Three quarters of companies are either currently using or plan to use public cloud storage offerings. What's more, all organizations with more than 500 employees are using or planning use of public cloud storage, mostly for e-mail, data protection an...
IBM never talks about the cost of its high-end mainframes, but when it comes to its low-end mainframe, price is a major focal point.
F5 Networks today announced the release of two new file virtualization appliances, an entry-level offering and a midrange product that features 10-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
Asia's cloud computing industry group recently unveiled two initiatives that can help guide organisations in the region as they consider adopting cloud computing.
Microsoft is improving accommodations for Java developers on the Windows Azure cloud, with an upgraded plug-in for Eclipse-based software developers.
Microsoft officially launched Office 365 on Tuesday.
I had the opportunity to participate in two conferences over the past couple of weeks, and got what are essentially headlines ripped from today's newspapers about the state of cloud computing in the real world as well as a figurative text message fro...
Widespread adoption of cloud computing could be threatened because IT departments do not have the time to get it off the ground, according to a report.
Latest News Articles
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
- Microsoft debuts Cloud storage service for enterprises
- Windows upgrades, Chromebooks slow PC market bleeding in Q2
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 Major updates coming to Google’s Chromecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ