I had the opportunity to participate in two conferences over the past couple of weeks, and got what are essentially headlines ripped from today's newspapers about the state of cloud computing in the real world as well as a figurative text message fro...
Servers & Storage
Widespread adoption of cloud computing could be threatened because IT departments do not have the time to get it off the ground, according to a report.
OCZ Technology today released a new enterprise-class solid-state drive (SSD), the Deneva 2, which comes with SandForce's latest controller technology, almost doubling the performance over its last iteration of the drive.
There's "the cloud" and then there's Windows Azure.
Online storage service Dropbox made an embarrassing error Monday, turning off password authentication for millions of users.
Tilera on Tuesday announced a new general-purpose CPU with 100 processing cores, which the company hopes will provide headway into a server market dominated by Intel and Advanced Micro Devices.
Oracle refused to provide critical bug fixes for customers who run its software on Hewlett-Packard's Integrity servers, in a bid to coerce them to switch over to Oracle hardware, HP alleged in a lawsuit it filed Wednesday.
You're probably familiar with the basics of Google Apps--Gmail, Docs, Calendar and Spreadsheets.
Dell on Monday announced a four-socket blade server with up to 48 processor cores for deployment in virtualized environments.
EMC subsidiary Iomega today unveiled a new series of simple disk storage arrays aimed at small-to-medium sized businesses and remote offices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- An inside look at Microsoft’s booming cloud business
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
- Infographic: Commercial drones by the numbers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC