If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
PC World Business
Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
Here are some of the best Windows-based laptops we've reviewed so far in 2014.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
The retired Microsoft CEO is now ready to ride off into the sunset. But what will he do?
Microsoft is expected to release Windows 8.1 Update 1 for free, either next month or early April.
Over the last three decades, the Mac has morphed and evolved into a dizzying array of form factors. While some models quickly came and went, others became iconic machines in their own right. So, in honor of the Mac's 30th birthday on 24 January, here is a look back at the more influential, significant, and notable Mac machines released over the last 30 years.
HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
These legendary clunkers made Patch Tuesday a living hell for Windows users the world over
New and improved storage, networking, remote access, BYOD, and server administration features make the R2 upgrade
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
- 2013: The year in numbers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT