Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a guest of Huawei Australia.
PC World Business
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
Here are some of the best Windows-based laptops we've reviewed so far in 2014.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
The retired Microsoft CEO is now ready to ride off into the sunset. But what will he do?
Microsoft is expected to release Windows 8.1 Update 1 for free, either next month or early April.
Over the last three decades, the Mac has morphed and evolved into a dizzying array of form factors. While some models quickly came and went, others became iconic machines in their own right. So, in honor of the Mac's 30th birthday on 24 January, here is a look back at the more influential, significant, and notable Mac machines released over the last 30 years.
HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
These legendary clunkers made Patch Tuesday a living hell for Windows users the world over
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW