HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
PC World Business
These legendary clunkers made Patch Tuesday a living hell for Windows users the world over
New and improved storage, networking, remote access, BYOD, and server administration features make the R2 upgrade
Managing devices in a BYOD environment is no small feat, and the right mobile device management product is a key component in making it work. Here are 10 top MDM vendors in the market today.
The preview of Windows 8.1 reveals an operating system that corrects many, but not all, of its previous mistakes.
From online bank heists to Chinese hackers, 2013 is adding up to be a security mess
From Amazon to Dropbox and Microsoft to Google, we've seen some nasty Cloud outages in the first half of the year. Which company failed the worst?
Here are 10 things we love about Ubuntu 13 and 5 things we hate.
What are the essential ingredients for making a security awareness program successful? Check out these 9 tips from CSO contributors on how to make awareness work in your organization.
These cool Web-based development tools bring coding to the browser
Latest News Articles
- Oracle becomes sponsor of OpenStack Foundation
- BMC launches service to host private-label enterprise app stores
- Huddle gives its content collaboration suite a Word and OneNote alternative
- Consumers win as chip vendors fight it out over LTE
- HP adds Haswell to new EliteBook laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »