New phone will sport Toshiba's TV technology, a touch screen, and a sleek design
PC World Business
High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled its second Google Android-based smartphone, the HTC Magic
While some of the announcements Microsoft plans to make at the Mobile World Congress have already leaked out, the new user interface on Windows Mobile 6.5 may pleasantly surprise mobile users when it is unveiled at the show.
Alicia Keys, Eddie Vedder, Radiohead, Google and Twitter songs grab honors
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests from the NSW government and Canadian consulate, RIM also showcased 10 years of innovation with a display of BlackBerry devices from past to present. Take a look at our slideshow to see how the BlackBerry has evolved.
Apple today announced an upgrade to its flagship notebook, the 17in MacBook Pro. The notebook boasts the same unibody enclosure found in the new MacBook line-up and the 15in MacBook Pro, as well as overhauled hardware specifications.
Test your Cisco news knowledge.
It's not all bits and bytes
Protesters held rallies across Australian capital cities today to oppose the government's national clean feed Internet scheme, which will impose blanket content filtering for all web connections
Little-known technologies that pack a big punch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW