New and improved storage, networking, remote access, BYOD, and server administration features make the R2 upgrade
PC World Business
Managing devices in a BYOD environment is no small feat, and the right mobile device management product is a key component in making it work. Here are 10 top MDM vendors in the market today.
The preview of Windows 8.1 reveals an operating system that corrects many, but not all, of its previous mistakes.
From online bank heists to Chinese hackers, 2013 is adding up to be a security mess
From Amazon to Dropbox and Microsoft to Google, we've seen some nasty Cloud outages in the first half of the year. Which company failed the worst?
Here are 10 things we love about Ubuntu 13 and 5 things we hate.
What are the essential ingredients for making a security awareness program successful? Check out these 9 tips from CSO contributors on how to make awareness work in your organization.
These cool Web-based development tools bring coding to the browser
Surprise! Bad guys are getting creative
Here are 12 security products that you can buy for your hybrid Cloud whether they run on premise, in the Cloud or a little of both.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTiOS Developer - PermanentWA
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- TPRelease and Deployment MangerACT
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW