New and improved storage, networking, remote access, BYOD, and server administration features make the R2 upgrade
PC World Business
Managing devices in a BYOD environment is no small feat, and the right mobile device management product is a key component in making it work. Here are 10 top MDM vendors in the market today.
The preview of Windows 8.1 reveals an operating system that corrects many, but not all, of its previous mistakes.
From online bank heists to Chinese hackers, 2013 is adding up to be a security mess
From Amazon to Dropbox and Microsoft to Google, we've seen some nasty Cloud outages in the first half of the year. Which company failed the worst?
Here are 10 things we love about Ubuntu 13 and 5 things we hate.
What are the essential ingredients for making a security awareness program successful? Check out these 9 tips from CSO contributors on how to make awareness work in your organization.
These cool Web-based development tools bring coding to the browser
Surprise! Bad guys are getting creative
Here are 12 security products that you can buy for your hybrid Cloud whether they run on premise, in the Cloud or a little of both.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia