New and improved storage, networking, remote access, BYOD, and server administration features make the R2 upgrade
PC World Business
Managing devices in a BYOD environment is no small feat, and the right mobile device management product is a key component in making it work. Here are 10 top MDM vendors in the market today.
The preview of Windows 8.1 reveals an operating system that corrects many, but not all, of its previous mistakes.
From online bank heists to Chinese hackers, 2013 is adding up to be a security mess
From Amazon to Dropbox and Microsoft to Google, we've seen some nasty Cloud outages in the first half of the year. Which company failed the worst?
Here are 10 things we love about Ubuntu 13 and 5 things we hate.
What are the essential ingredients for making a security awareness program successful? Check out these 9 tips from CSO contributors on how to make awareness work in your organization.
These cool Web-based development tools bring coding to the browser
Surprise! Bad guys are getting creative
Here are 12 security products that you can buy for your hybrid Cloud whether they run on premise, in the Cloud or a little of both.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD