Here we show you an artistic image of the online security threats which wreak havoc on the online world.
PC World Business
The latest and hottest notebooks displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show at its full glory with the latest technology to hit our shores in the coming months.
The Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism was developed in conjunction with famous French designer Frederique Daubal
Quick looks at the coolest new devices for the Apple fans in your life.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-definition video.
You've seen the lists of Top X great Firefox extensions on other sites, but they all have a different 10 favourites. So how do you decide which are worthy of your attention? We bring you THE definitive list of the 20 best culled from all the top 10 lists we could find.
Designed by renowned industrial designer Ora-Ito, LaCie's Golden Disk hard drive is one classy 500 GB Hard Drive. Using high-speed USB 2 technology, the Golden Disk is sleek, fanless, and stylish. The outside finish contains some real gold, making the Golden Disk the most luxurious home for your data that money can buy.
Are you looking for a new way to read your Web news feeds while you're on a plane, train, or other conveyance that lacks Internet access? There's nothing new about offline news readers, but the Google Gears add-on makes it easier than ever to access Web information - without the Web.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW