Imagine driving your car to work by sitting in your chair in front of your home computer.
OpenOffice.org's biggest foe may be Microsoft Office, but critics say the open-source organization has, from its inception, also been one of its application suite's own worst enemies -- a victim of a development culture that differs radically from th...
Looking for software to get the most out of Windows Vista? As yet, there hasn't been a flood of great downloads designed specifically for Microsoft's latest operating system. But that didn't stopped us from searching high and low for the best free Vi...
As the long-awaited decision on Microsoft's appeal of the 2004 antitrust ruling in the European Union was handed down Monday, headlines used phrases ranging from "stinging" to "stunning" to describe the American company's legal defeat. But with the r...
A conference being held in Denver this week by the Professional Association for SQL Server user group will provide a forum for the biggest public unveiling to date of Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 database.
Everything you need to know about Vista SP1
We take a look at how MOSS (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007) and Project Server 2007 combine to give project managers a better handle on team management.
With the recent initial public offering of VMware being greeted with a resounding cheer from investors, it's clear that virtualization is increasingly important to businesses. Corporations are working virtualization strategies into their budgets and ...
So you're switching from Windows to Linux? Great. Like other users and organizations who've taken the plunge, it's likely you're making the move to take advantage of Linux's stability and reliance on open standards. Now all you have to do is prepare ...
The burgeoning population of road vehicles in Bangalore is widely seen as a sign of the change in its economic landscape. In the literal sense, though, the landscape has posed a string of issues for governance, the traffic police on the ground and th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD