As Australian collaboration software maker Atlassian made its long-awaited initial public offering in the US on Thursday, its soaring share price offered a strong testament to the company's distinctive sales strategy and long history of profitability...
Microsoft just launched a pair of new features for PowerPoint 2016 that make it easier to create presentations that don’t suck. Here’s how they work.
It was late September when reports first suggested that Atlassian was planning a US IPO, and on Monday, the Australian software maker followed through by filing its papers with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
Data communications company, Motorola Solutions, has launched a concept patrol car intended to serve as a "virtual partner" for emergency services by creating a fully-integrated mobile communications experience.
Very often we hear about Kogan in the news, mainly because of publicity stunts and challenges issued to the established bricks-and-mortar stores in this country. But the company didn’t really make a song-and-dance about the fact that it donated $10,0...
Google has updated its Gmail iOS app with improvements aimed at simplifying user-interface navigation and enhancing message viewing and composition on iPads.
Office Web Apps, the browser-based, pared-down version of the Microsoft suite, now lets people co-edit documents in real time, a capability its main rival Google Docs has had for more than two years.
The next version of Apple's OS X – dubbed OS X 10.10 – has been spotted in web analytics reports, suggesting that Apple is already working on the operating system that will succeed Apple's new OS X Mavericks.
Microsoft's Windows 8 woes continue, as the 8.1 OS update for Windows RT remains offline days after technical problems forced the vendor to pull it from the Windows Store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
- 2013: The year in numbers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia