Online translators are getting better, but there's still room for improvement. Researchers are now contributing new artificial intelligence techniques that could help accurately build full sentences.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken a major step toward new regulations requiring Internet service providers to get customer permission before using or sharing their Web-surfing history and most other personal information.
Easy web embeds and a new Cardboard SDK show how serious Google is about pushing forward virtual reality.
As Australian collaboration software maker Atlassian made its long-awaited initial public offering in the US on Thursday, its soaring share price offered a strong testament to the company's distinctive sales strategy and long history of profitability...
Microsoft just launched a pair of new features for PowerPoint 2016 that make it easier to create presentations that don’t suck. Here’s how they work.
It was late September when reports first suggested that Atlassian was planning a US IPO, and on Monday, the Australian software maker followed through by filing its papers with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
Data communications company, Motorola Solutions, has launched a concept patrol car intended to serve as a "virtual partner" for emergency services by creating a fully-integrated mobile communications experience.
Very often we hear about Kogan in the news, mainly because of publicity stunts and challenges issued to the established bricks-and-mortar stores in this country. But the company didn’t really make a song-and-dance about the fact that it donated $10,0...
Google has updated its Gmail iOS app with improvements aimed at simplifying user-interface navigation and enhancing message viewing and composition on iPads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW