A new report says Google's long-rumored mash-up of Android and Chrome OS will show up at the company's hardware event on October 4.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
Faster apps, a new Dock, and a bigger focus on fitness will give your first-generation Apple Watch a new feel.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
Online translators are getting better, but there's still room for improvement. Researchers are now contributing new artificial intelligence techniques that could help accurately build full sentences.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken a major step toward new regulations requiring Internet service providers to get customer permission before using or sharing their Web-surfing history and most other personal information.
Easy web embeds and a new Cardboard SDK show how serious Google is about pushing forward virtual reality.
As Australian collaboration software maker Atlassian made its long-awaited initial public offering in the US on Thursday, its soaring share price offered a strong testament to the company's distinctive sales strategy and long history of profitability...
Microsoft just launched a pair of new features for PowerPoint 2016 that make it easier to create presentations that don’t suck. Here’s how they work.
It was late September when reports first suggested that Atlassian was planning a US IPO, and on Monday, the Australian software maker followed through by filing its papers with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT