Online translators are getting better, but there's still room for improvement. Researchers are now contributing new artificial intelligence techniques that could help accurately build full sentences.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has taken a major step toward new regulations requiring Internet service providers to get customer permission before using or sharing their Web-surfing history and most other personal information.
Easy web embeds and a new Cardboard SDK show how serious Google is about pushing forward virtual reality.
As Australian collaboration software maker Atlassian made its long-awaited initial public offering in the US on Thursday, its soaring share price offered a strong testament to the company's distinctive sales strategy and long history of profitability...
Microsoft just launched a pair of new features for PowerPoint 2016 that make it easier to create presentations that don’t suck. Here’s how they work.
It was late September when reports first suggested that Atlassian was planning a US IPO, and on Monday, the Australian software maker followed through by filing its papers with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
Data communications company, Motorola Solutions, has launched a concept patrol car intended to serve as a "virtual partner" for emergency services by creating a fully-integrated mobile communications experience.
Very often we hear about Kogan in the news, mainly because of publicity stunts and challenges issued to the established bricks-and-mortar stores in this country. But the company didn’t really make a song-and-dance about the fact that it donated $10,0...
Google has updated its Gmail iOS app with improvements aimed at simplifying user-interface navigation and enhancing message viewing and composition on iPads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google age-discrimination lawsuit may become monster
- Telstra acquires HCS from Inabox
- Westpac CIO: How my ‘200-year-old startup’ stays agile
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject Coordinator | CBD | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC