Mozilla's CEO Thursday evening answered charges that the company is dropping development of the Thunderbird e-mail client because of its partnership with Google.
SugarCRM is to adopt version 3 of the GNU general public license (GPLv3) for the next release of its open-source CRM (customer relationship management) software after coming under pressure from its user community to move away from its own Sugar Publi...
It probably comes as no surprise that Google was selected as the number one development in e-commerce over the past 10 years by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), an industry trade group.
The blogosphere is buzzing about what some are calling the death of the page view following Nielsen/NetRating's announcement Tuesday that it would stop using the traditional measurement as its primary metric to compare Web sites.
In a nod to the success of emerging Web 2.0 technologies like AJAX and streaming media, one of the country's largest Internet benchmarking companies will no longer use page views as its primary metric for comparing sites.
Google launched a Linux version of Google Desktop on Wednesday, almost three years after the product's launch for the Windows operating system.
After several years of debate and more than 18 months of sometimes passionate public comments and revisions, the latest GNU General Public License Version 3 (GPLv3) software license will officially be released Friday by the Free Software Foundation (...
Maporama International, a French location services company, has partnered with Microsoft to use its Virtual Earth mapping and satellite imagery, the companies said on Thursday.
Microsoft has been quietly adding to the cache of reference applications it hopes will help transform Microsoft Office 2007 from a mere productivity suite to a collaboration tool.
Google plans to launch a Linux version of Google Desktop on Wednesday (US time), almost three years after the product's launch for the Windows operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW