A French television presenter has sued Microsoft for "violation of intellectual property". Philippe Gildas accused the software publisher of illegally using the trademark "Vista".
When it comes to Web 2.0 developer programs, eBay is tops, based on an Evans Data survey detailed this week.
Salesforce.com and Google announced a strategic global partnership Tuesday, but it wasn't the widely expected tight integration between Google Apps and Salesforce.com's hosted CRM (customer relationship management) software. Instead, the two vendors ...
Ask.com is making another major attempt to attract more people to its search engine, as its years-long, unsuccessful struggle to boost its usage market share continues.
Yahoo is making APIs (application programming interfaces) available for external developers so that they can build tools and applications for its new Panama search advertising platform.
Adobe on Monday said it's broadening its LiveCycle Enterprise Suite development software to add a way to create wizard-like "Form Guides" and flash-based graphics so users can interact easily with PDF-based content online.
Microsoft has signed another Linux distributor to a patent-licensing and collaboration deal similar to the one it struck with Novell last year.
Google is making its controversial <a href="http://books.google.com" target="_blank">Book Search</a> engine available to publishers interested in putting it on their Web sites.
Mozilla is gung-ho on support for offline applications, but it's not committed to using the just-announced Google Gears technologies in the next Firefox, an executive of the open-source developer said Friday.
Just when it seemed certain Microsoft had lost its now 8-year-old patent dispute with Eolas Technologies, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has reopened the case, giving Microsoft a chance to prove that Eolas' patent for browser plug-ins s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW