Latest Fedora release merges Fedora Core and Fedora Extra
A French television presenter has sued Microsoft for "violation of intellectual property". Philippe Gildas accused the software publisher of illegally using the trademark "Vista".
When it comes to Web 2.0 developer programs, eBay is tops, based on an Evans Data survey detailed this week.
Salesforce.com and Google announced a strategic global partnership Tuesday, but it wasn't the widely expected tight integration between Google Apps and Salesforce.com's hosted CRM (customer relationship management) software. Instead, the two vendors ...
Ask.com is making another major attempt to attract more people to its search engine, as its years-long, unsuccessful struggle to boost its usage market share continues.
Yahoo is making APIs (application programming interfaces) available for external developers so that they can build tools and applications for its new Panama search advertising platform.
Adobe on Monday said it's broadening its LiveCycle Enterprise Suite development software to add a way to create wizard-like "Form Guides" and flash-based graphics so users can interact easily with PDF-based content online.
Microsoft has signed another Linux distributor to a patent-licensing and collaboration deal similar to the one it struck with Novell last year.
Google is making its controversial <a href="http://books.google.com" target="_blank">Book Search</a> engine available to publishers interested in putting it on their Web sites.
Mozilla is gung-ho on support for offline applications, but it's not committed to using the just-announced Google Gears technologies in the next Firefox, an executive of the open-source developer said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCWeb DeveloperACT