Just when it seemed certain Microsoft had lost its now 8-year-old patent dispute with Eolas Technologies, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has reopened the case, giving Microsoft a chance to prove that Eolas' patent for browser plug-ins s...
Google has acquired FeedBurner, a provider of publishing and advertising services for blogs and content syndication feeds.
If Google is on a quest to become the king of Web-based applications on the back of its search success, wooing more developers to its Google Data, or Gdata, protocol is a strategic part of that plan.
eBay has acquired StumbleUpon, a Web browsing recommendation site that mixes social networking and novel search functionality based on peer reviews, for US$75 million.
Microsoft dodged questions this week at the Mix07 Web developer conference about when it plans to update its Internet Explorer (IE) browser to Version 8.
Firefox users are drawing on Dell's user-driven IdeaStorm site to push the computer maker to preinstall the open-source browser.
Sony Computer Entertainment has launched an internal inquiry following an event in Athens last month that featured a decapitated goat and topless models to promote its new game "God of War II."
Thousands of news articles each day are piped by <a href="http://www.reuters.com/" target="_blank">Reuters</a> into financial-services firms and other businesses to help them make decisions. Now Reuters has also come up with a way to machine-read thi...
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Monday that Microsoft is not liable for using patented AT&T technology in copies of Windows running on computers outside the U.S.
Australia's elite criminal suspects will soon be treated to DVD-quality interrogations at Australia's most powerful law enforcement body. The Australian Crime Commission (ACC) is pushing ahead with digital recording upgrades to its five interviewing ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW