Just when it seemed certain Microsoft had lost its now 8-year-old patent dispute with Eolas Technologies, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has reopened the case, giving Microsoft a chance to prove that Eolas' patent for browser plug-ins s...
Google has acquired FeedBurner, a provider of publishing and advertising services for blogs and content syndication feeds.
If Google is on a quest to become the king of Web-based applications on the back of its search success, wooing more developers to its Google Data, or Gdata, protocol is a strategic part of that plan.
eBay has acquired StumbleUpon, a Web browsing recommendation site that mixes social networking and novel search functionality based on peer reviews, for US$75 million.
Microsoft dodged questions this week at the Mix07 Web developer conference about when it plans to update its Internet Explorer (IE) browser to Version 8.
Firefox users are drawing on Dell's user-driven IdeaStorm site to push the computer maker to preinstall the open-source browser.
Sony Computer Entertainment has launched an internal inquiry following an event in Athens last month that featured a decapitated goat and topless models to promote its new game "God of War II."
Thousands of news articles each day are piped by <a href="http://www.reuters.com/" target="_blank">Reuters</a> into financial-services firms and other businesses to help them make decisions. Now Reuters has also come up with a way to machine-read thi...
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Monday that Microsoft is not liable for using patented AT&T technology in copies of Windows running on computers outside the U.S.
Australia's elite criminal suspects will soon be treated to DVD-quality interrogations at Australia's most powerful law enforcement body. The Australian Crime Commission (ACC) is pushing ahead with digital recording upgrades to its five interviewing ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia