Microsoft has added features to Power BI for Office 365, a data analysis tool to complement Excel that the company hasn't yet released in final form.
Tapping into the immense powers of system automation, Hewlett-Packard has released an appliance that will streamline the management of large numbers of HP servers in a data center.
Microsoft executives last week came the closest yet to saying that the company will release Office on iPads and Android tablets, but stopped short of specifics.
With an update to its Foglight for Virtualization software package, Dell can now help organizations rid their systems of resource-sucking zombie virtual machines.
Cisco Systems has announced it will eliminate about 4000 jobs, saying it needs to pare down middle management to speed up decision-making and execution.
A software bug that caused some characters to be substituted for others in scans by some Xerox machines is more serious than previously thought.
The Netherlands banking regulator has approved Amazon Web Services (AWS) for use by financial organizations, Amazon said on Monday.
Java platform service provider CloudBees has acquired FoxWeave, a provider of cloud-based data integration services, with the intent of adding FoxWeave's data integration technology to its own growing stack of cloud services.
E-book publisher, Penguin has agreed to terminate its agency agreement with Apple and to allow Amazon to set its own prices for e-books in settlement of a European Union antitrust case.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW