Tapping into the immense powers of system automation, Hewlett-Packard has released an appliance that will streamline the management of large numbers of HP servers in a data center.
Microsoft executives last week came the closest yet to saying that the company will release Office on iPads and Android tablets, but stopped short of specifics.
With an update to its Foglight for Virtualization software package, Dell can now help organizations rid their systems of resource-sucking zombie virtual machines.
Cisco Systems has announced it will eliminate about 4000 jobs, saying it needs to pare down middle management to speed up decision-making and execution.
A software bug that caused some characters to be substituted for others in scans by some Xerox machines is more serious than previously thought.
The Netherlands banking regulator has approved Amazon Web Services (AWS) for use by financial organizations, Amazon said on Monday.
Java platform service provider CloudBees has acquired FoxWeave, a provider of cloud-based data integration services, with the intent of adding FoxWeave's data integration technology to its own growing stack of cloud services.
E-book publisher, Penguin has agreed to terminate its agency agreement with Apple and to allow Amazon to set its own prices for e-books in settlement of a European Union antitrust case.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
Oracle and ARM are working together to make the Java programming language more suitable for ARM processors, in order to encourage its use for embedded systems and enterprise software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT