A software bug that caused some characters to be substituted for others in scans by some Xerox machines is more serious than previously thought.
The Netherlands banking regulator has approved Amazon Web Services (AWS) for use by financial organizations, Amazon said on Monday.
Java platform service provider CloudBees has acquired FoxWeave, a provider of cloud-based data integration services, with the intent of adding FoxWeave's data integration technology to its own growing stack of cloud services.
E-book publisher, Penguin has agreed to terminate its agency agreement with Apple and to allow Amazon to set its own prices for e-books in settlement of a European Union antitrust case.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
Oracle and ARM are working together to make the Java programming language more suitable for ARM processors, in order to encourage its use for embedded systems and enterprise software.
SAP co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe will leave his post in May 2014 to become a member of the enterprise software vendor's supervisory board, leaving Bill McDermott as sole CEO.
The preview of Windows 8.1 reveals an operating system that corrects many, but not all, of its previous mistakes.
Microsoft has updated the mobile version of its OneNote note-taking application for iPads, iPhones and Android devices, creating a consistent look for notes across all computers, smartphones and tablets in which they're viewed.
Here are 10 things we love about Ubuntu 13 and 5 things we hate.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers
- Google clashes with Microsoft over Windows flaw disclosure
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst (HL7)VIC
- CCSiebel Developers x 8NSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTPHP DevelopersQLD
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTAgile Iteration ManagerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW