Oracle and ARM are working together to make the Java programming language more suitable for ARM processors, in order to encourage its use for embedded systems and enterprise software.
SAP co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe will leave his post in May 2014 to become a member of the enterprise software vendor's supervisory board, leaving Bill McDermott as sole CEO.
The preview of Windows 8.1 reveals an operating system that corrects many, but not all, of its previous mistakes.
Microsoft has updated the mobile version of its OneNote note-taking application for iPads, iPhones and Android devices, creating a consistent look for notes across all computers, smartphones and tablets in which they're viewed.
Here are 10 things we love about Ubuntu 13 and 5 things we hate.
Oracle and Microsoft have announced a partnership that will see Oracle's database, application server, Java programming language and other products find a home inside Microsoft's Azure cloud service.
Anticipating a greater need for large-scale enterprise messaging, Software AG has rebranded its messaging software, integrated it with its Terracotta in-memory storage technology, and is now is pitching the product outside its initial market of large...
A reported deadline for developers to comply with an Apple policy on in-app subscription content has passed, with some developers yet to modify their apps. But <em>Macworld</em> has learned that Apple is working with developers to bring their apps in...
Microsoft is improving accommodations for Java developers on the Windows Azure cloud, with an upgraded plug-in for Eclipse-based software developers.
Microsoft introduced this week technology for C++ developers to leverage GPUs (graphics processing units) for parallel programming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Top 30 AWS cloud services
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSOE Operations SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC