Curl, maker of a framework for building rich Internet applications, said Tuesday that it is now supporting Macintosh environments, citing "rapidly increasing penetration" of the platform in enterprises.
Microsoft will release test versions of some forthcoming Web-development tools, as well as clarify its strategy for adding application-modeling to its software portfolio, at its TechEd Developers conference this week.
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates has narrowed the release window for the second beta version of Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) to sometime in August.
It's fitting that Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates delivered his final publicly scheduled speech as a full-time Microsoft employee on Tuesday to a roomful of software developers.
National ISP Internode has launched an Australian mirror of the SourceForge open source software repository and development portal.
Adobe's Acrobat software has evolved beyond merely reading Adobe's Portable Document Format files. With the new Acrobat 9, Adobe adds features that elevate Acrobat to a potential must-have application for business and individuals alike.
Adobe this week is set to unveil the next version of its Adobe Acrobat software, which adds support for the company's Flash multimedia technology. The company also plans to launch a new Web site offering users free hosted services for document creati...
Suppose you were developing software that would run about 50 to 60 operational tasks simultaneously, including the management of multiple mechanical and digital devices. That'd be reasonably complex. Now consider that any time a task stumbled, the so...
Facebook is releasing as open-source software parts of its application development platform in order to make it easier for programmers to create applications for the social-networking site, the company announced Monday.
Microsoft will release a second beta of Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) before the end of October, said a manager in its technical support group, who also warned Web designers to start adding a new tag to their sites or risk those sites "breaking" when the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW