The eWAY online payment gateway service has signed an Australian-first deal with the Commonwealth Bank that it claims will revolutionise the way merchants set up and manage their Internet sales facilities.
Mozilla on Friday rolled out the release candidate for Firefox 3.0, bringing the open-source browser one step closer to its first major overhaul in nearly 19 months.
The first public release of Moonlight, which provides a Linux client implementation of Microsoft's Silverlight rich Internet application (RIA) technology, was made available this week.
Facing serious challenges to its dominance in the RIA (rich Internet application) space, Adobe Systems will refresh its bread-and-butter Flash Player technology Thursday with capabilities that could provide an edge on the RIA battleground.
Yahoo will make available to all developers its Search Monkey platform on Thursday, another step in its wide-ranging effort to open up its sites and services.
Stymied by a lack of user interest in Microsoft Vista, many North American developers are still not targeting the new operating system when writing new applications, according to a survey released today. The survey did find some growth in Vista devel...
The European Commission confirmed it has received a complaint about Microsoft's business practices from a British government agency this week, but isn't following it up as it normally would with an antitrust complaint, according to a press officer.
Red Hat Fedora users who wanted an easier way to use the popular and free community-supported Linux operating system on portable USB thumb drives have had their wishes granted.
A word to professional developers: Your job is being taken over by untrained neophytes, but you still will have plenty to do to keep yourself busy and employed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW