The eWAY online payment gateway service has signed an Australian-first deal with the Commonwealth Bank that it claims will revolutionise the way merchants set up and manage their Internet sales facilities.
Mozilla on Friday rolled out the release candidate for Firefox 3.0, bringing the open-source browser one step closer to its first major overhaul in nearly 19 months.
The first public release of Moonlight, which provides a Linux client implementation of Microsoft's Silverlight rich Internet application (RIA) technology, was made available this week.
Facing serious challenges to its dominance in the RIA (rich Internet application) space, Adobe Systems will refresh its bread-and-butter Flash Player technology Thursday with capabilities that could provide an edge on the RIA battleground.
Yahoo will make available to all developers its Search Monkey platform on Thursday, another step in its wide-ranging effort to open up its sites and services.
Stymied by a lack of user interest in Microsoft Vista, many North American developers are still not targeting the new operating system when writing new applications, according to a survey released today. The survey did find some growth in Vista devel...
The European Commission confirmed it has received a complaint about Microsoft's business practices from a British government agency this week, but isn't following it up as it normally would with an antitrust complaint, according to a press officer.
Red Hat Fedora users who wanted an easier way to use the popular and free community-supported Linux operating system on portable USB thumb drives have had their wishes granted.
A word to professional developers: Your job is being taken over by untrained neophytes, but you still will have plenty to do to keep yourself busy and employed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA