Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
The preview of Windows 8.1 reveals an operating system that corrects many, but not all, of its previous mistakes.
Here are 10 things we love about Ubuntu 13 and 5 things we hate.
These eight apps allow you to open a shell, run a shell script, tap the Linux command line, or otherwise put your Android-based smartphone to productive use. Most are available in free editions, and none will set you back more than a few dollars.
Winning entries from the annual Ruby on Rails coding contest.
Slick applications floating on AIR
Artificial intelligence projects are moving from the lab to the real world.
HP introduces increased automation capabilities and advanced integration across multiple applications in three major software suites.
Who's your daddy?
Freeware applications and open source software that provide IT managers with great tools at no cost.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW