How much electricity does a PC use? Is there a way to calculate this usage and its cost?
PC World Business
Microsoft Word's FullScreen view (View-Full Screen) reduces clutter and leaves more room for text. Find out how to use Word without its toolbars . . .
You're relaxing, doing a crossword on your coffee break, when you find yourself stumped for a seven-letter word for a brightly coloured bird. You have the first letter, "t", and the last letter, "r", and the correct answer is right there on the tip o...
You've always suspected that Win 95 took up more disk space than it needed to, and you may be right. Free up to 7MB of disk space by following this simple procedure . . .
Theoretically, a software upgrade replaces an older version while maintaining your preferences and custom configurations. In reality, some upgrades (particularly browsers) turn on you and make your life miserable. Here's how to defend yourself.
Printing from a Web browser is difficult at the best of times, but printing a single frame can be even harder. Fortunately, you can work around the problem in both Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer.
Is your CD-ROM drive acting a little sluggish? It may be worth investing in a CD-ROM cache utility such as CD-Quick Cache. Find out why . . .
If you aren't already asking yourself this, you probably will be soon. That's because NT, once the ugly stepchild of Microsoft operating systems, has blossomed into a valuable tool for business-oriented computing. Armed with the same interface as Win...
Your Web browser may be more clever than you know -- both Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator feature inbuilt search mechanisms to make navigating the Web a little more easy
There's a better way to time your Net connection than watching the clock -- let LogTime do it for you. And what's more, this free program, keeps a running total of your weekly or monthly connection expenses
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW