Microsoft Word's FullScreen view (View-Full Screen) reduces clutter and leaves more room for text. Find out how to use Word without its toolbars . . .
PC World Business
You're relaxing, doing a crossword on your coffee break, when you find yourself stumped for a seven-letter word for a brightly coloured bird. You have the first letter, "t", and the last letter, "r", and the correct answer is right there on the tip o...
You've always suspected that Win 95 took up more disk space than it needed to, and you may be right. Free up to 7MB of disk space by following this simple procedure . . .
Theoretically, a software upgrade replaces an older version while maintaining your preferences and custom configurations. In reality, some upgrades (particularly browsers) turn on you and make your life miserable. Here's how to defend yourself.
Printing from a Web browser is difficult at the best of times, but printing a single frame can be even harder. Fortunately, you can work around the problem in both Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer.
Is your CD-ROM drive acting a little sluggish? It may be worth investing in a CD-ROM cache utility such as CD-Quick Cache. Find out why . . .
If you aren't already asking yourself this, you probably will be soon. That's because NT, once the ugly stepchild of Microsoft operating systems, has blossomed into a valuable tool for business-oriented computing. Armed with the same interface as Win...
Your Web browser may be more clever than you know -- both Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator feature inbuilt search mechanisms to make navigating the Web a little more easy
There's a better way to time your Net connection than watching the clock -- let LogTime do it for you. And what's more, this free program, keeps a running total of your weekly or monthly connection expenses
Not all of the new utilities in Win 98 are available on the Start menus. But if you have the Windows 98 upgrade CD, you can install the Windows 98 Resource Kit Sampler, which includes a range of programs of varying usefulness.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW