Using thumbnail image links on your Web site is one of the most considerate things a Web author can do. Learn how to create thumbnail image links in this simple tutorial . . .
PC World Business
How much electricity does a PC use? Is there a way to calculate this usage and its cost?
Microsoft Word's FullScreen view (View-Full Screen) reduces clutter and leaves more room for text. Find out how to use Word without its toolbars . . .
You're relaxing, doing a crossword on your coffee break, when you find yourself stumped for a seven-letter word for a brightly coloured bird. You have the first letter, "t", and the last letter, "r", and the correct answer is right there on the tip o...
You've always suspected that Win 95 took up more disk space than it needed to, and you may be right. Free up to 7MB of disk space by following this simple procedure . . .
Theoretically, a software upgrade replaces an older version while maintaining your preferences and custom configurations. In reality, some upgrades (particularly browsers) turn on you and make your life miserable. Here's how to defend yourself.
Printing from a Web browser is difficult at the best of times, but printing a single frame can be even harder. Fortunately, you can work around the problem in both Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer.
Is your CD-ROM drive acting a little sluggish? It may be worth investing in a CD-ROM cache utility such as CD-Quick Cache. Find out why . . .
If you aren't already asking yourself this, you probably will be soon. That's because NT, once the ugly stepchild of Microsoft operating systems, has blossomed into a valuable tool for business-oriented computing. Armed with the same interface as Win...
Your Web browser may be more clever than you know -- both Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator feature inbuilt search mechanisms to make navigating the Web a little more easy
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW