Wanting to buy a house, but don't have the time to check out every renovator's delight? We've discovered two useful Australian property Web sites that you may want to check out.
PC World Business
If you regularly take work home, you will know how difficult it is to keep all your files in sync. If there are only a couple of files involved, you can keep tabs on them by checking their date stamps in Windows Explorer. But if you have numerous fil...
For a Unix aficionado, a Linux installation is a walk in the park. For a life-long Windows user, it's a bungee jump into the unknown. Neale Morison describes his first encounter with today's hottest alternative operating system.
When you copy part of a numbered list in Word 7 or 97 and paste it into a new document, Word automatically renumbers the first line with a 1. Here's how to preserve your original numbering sequence.
Some programs mysteriously launch whenever your Windows system boots, even though they don't appear in the StartUp folder or in win.ini or system.ini. What's going on?
Excel lacks a function for calculating the number of days in a particular month. Here's a workaround.
When you install a new application, your system will often be changed in ways that aren't immediately obvious. Changes to the "right-click" (context) menus are a case in point. If you later uninstall the application, context menu debris may remain. H...
Free POP3 e-mail? Yes there is such a thing! Free e-mail accounts like Hotmail mean you have to view your e-mail on the Web, POP3 on the other hand, means you can use a program like Outlook to read and compose your mail offline
"Back up your data" is probably second only to "eat your vegetables" as good advice that's often ignored. But you ignore it at your peril -- hard drives have grown vastly more reliable, but they can still fail
In case you haven't noticed, Windows 98 and Internet Explorer 4 add tonnes of new toolbars to the screen. Though these toolbars represent potential time savers (or at least click savers), how do you cope with the visual noise they add?
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Apple's Plus plan pays off
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- TPData AnalystWA
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD