Earlier this week was Microsoft's Patch Tuesday for June--a busy Patch Tuesday with ten new security bulletins fixing 34 different vulnerabilities. However, there is now a publicly disclosed vulnerability with potentially dire consequences that didn'...
PC World Business
Have you ever broken the connector on an Ethernet cable, but didn't want to go out and buy a replacement? If you only have one or two broken cable heads, it's probably not worth it to find a crimper and new RJ45 connectors. This quick, clever, and ...
With the 2010 FIFA World Cup set to kick off at the start of June, anti-spyware company Lavasoft has compiled a list of the top online traps to look out for.
Working with Gmail can be a lot nicer if you use a desktop e-mail program instead of Gmail's Web-based interface.
A new, incredibly sneaky identity-theft tactic surfaced earlier this week when Mozilla's Aza Raskin, the creative lead of Firefox, unveiled what's become known as "tabnapping."
Are you using your smartphone to its fullest? Probably not--smartphone owners typically push their devices up to only about half their potential. Here are 14 smartphone apps to help your Android handset, BlackBerry, or iPhone become all that it can b...
The iPad is loaded with all kinds of features you've probably heard about, but look a little deeper, and its extra abilities might surprise you. Some of these secrets are enabled through apps, while some are built into the device already.
Twitter is the word on everyone's lips these days and it's now easier than ever to access the social-networking phenomenon on your mobile phone! For those who don't know, Twitter is a microblogging service that enables users to send and read messages...
In 2003, author and security pioneer Simson Garfinkel conducted a study of data he found on second-hand hard drives. On eBay, Garfinkel bought the hard drive from an old ATM machine; it held 827 bank account PINs. Another drive he purchased on eBay h...
HTML is the standard language used to build Web pages. It isn't going anywhere, but some new technologies--such as HTML5 and CSS3--are already changing how you interact with Web sites. Here's what these technologies are, what they can do, and why you...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- Automated ports and a city of sensors: Cisco chief outlines blueprint for Hamburg smart city
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC