End of financial year sales, or "Happy EOFYS" as Foxtel has dubbed it, are a great time to find the best bargains on printers and multifunctions. Reduced prices, cash back offers and additional incentives are some of the deals currently on offer, but...
Printers & Imaging - Features
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nikon camera, a cheap mobile phone plan, a Canon Legria HF20 camcorder at a reduced price and a 46in Samsung LCD television with a free 22in LCD!
There's a special place reserved for the stalwart hardware that many of us have depended on day after day, year after year. Or at least, we believe there should be a special place.
We’ll show you how to pick up a bargain this week, including a great deal on a Nokia smartphone, an HP netbook for under $500 and a 200Hz 40in Sony Bravia LCD television for less than $2900!
One of the earliest uses for a network was to be able to share printers, back when printers cost as much as a small car. But as prices dropped on printers and GM goes into bankruptcy, there are still compelling reasons and plenty of different models ...
A mouse is such a simple device that not even the worst inventor could screw it up, right? Wrong! We'll give you 13 examples.
Looking for a photo editor? The usual choices include Adobe Photoshop Elements (available online for about $US85 and up), which I use to demonstrate techniques here in Digital Focus, and Corel Paint Shop Pro (available for about $US70 and up). There ...
Both cost-conscious and environmentally conscious organizations are striving to do more with less these days. The rationale is simple: Investing in more energy-efficient hardware, for example, means lower energy bills and a smaller carbon footprint. ...
Bath robes, gift hampers, chocolates, slippers, Sex & the City box sets -- if you've bought all these things for your mum on previous Mother's Days, you're probably running out of conventional gift ideas. But there's no reason to panic just yet. Ther...
The best options for printing off your Mother's Day memories
I hate faxes. When I had a fax machine in my office, I would arrive in the morning and see the accumulation of restaurant menus, insurance come-ons, and other junk that arrived during the night. Plus, I was always running out of the special paper or ...
Having several computers in your home or office doesn't mean you have to buy several printers, too. If your PCs are connected via a network, you can easily share them.
For many of us, the idea of creating a 3D object out of (almost) nothing seems like science fiction, but for those who have enough dough (money, that is), then 3D printing is very much a reality. Of course, there are professional uses for it in archi...
Cheap printers can be plagued by poor print quality and flimsy construction. Here are some of the exceptions.
We ran printers until they said it was time to change the cartridge -- and found that some left more than 40 percent of their ink unused.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD