Brother’s new range of multifunction inkjet printers for the second half of 2014 includes two models for home office users, as well as two models for small business users that need a bit more oomph. It’s Brother’s first foray into the inkjet business...
Printers & Imaging
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print. But from time to time you may still need to print data that's on your iPad--business docume...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
The "inkjet vs. laser" printer stereotypes are becoming less accurate. Once home-oriented, inkjets now include models that are sufficiently fast and capable to keep up with an office's demands. By the same token, the workhorse laser and LED printers ...
Brother is one of the world's most popular printer manufacturers, making both inkjet and laser printers for a wide range of users.
Canon offers printers for almost all users -- from budget-conscious individuals, to small businesses, to medium-size enterprises. Canon's PIXMA printers are designed for homes, home offices and small businesses, LASER SHOT single-function printers ta...
It's inevitable that sooner or later you will need to print something from your computer. It may be photos, school reports, bank statements, concert tickets you've ordered online or office documents. A good printer can make your digital photos sparkl...
Ready to buy a printer? These are the specs you need to understand to make an informed choice.
Laser printers have long been used by medium to large businesses, but they are now much more affordable for small businesses and home offices as well. These days, monochrome laser printers can be bought for as little as $100, while decent colour lase...
A multifunction device (MFD) -- also known as a multifunction printer -- lets you print, scan, photocopy, fax, and more. Most multifunctions will let you to carry out more than one of these tasks simultaneously.
Nowadays, thanks to the digital camera, everyone is an amateur photographer. Now it's time to be an amateur photo developer!
This Scanners Buying Guide will help you wade through the jargon that plagues this essential technology and show you how to pick the right scanner for your needs.
This buying guide will help you decipher information about inkjet printers and make your choice an easier one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan drops Agora 4G price, launches 4G+
- Sony to offer refunds over misleading PS Vita ads
- Grab a $49 Android tablet with your grocery shopping
- Wearable technology is more than displaying information: Jawbone
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW