Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
Printers & Imaging
HP has introduced a new breed of LaserJet printers that are smaller in footprint and more efficient when it comes to toner usage and energy consumption. The cornerstone technology of these laser printers is HP’s JetIntelligence cartridges, and it’s a...
Epson Australia has announced what it is calling The Future of Business Printing - WorkForce Pro RIPS, which stands for Replaceable Ink Pack System, a new way for SMBs to cut costs and improve efficiencies when it comes to office colour printing.
XYZprinting has launched what it claims is the world’s first all-in-one 3D printer for consumers, and it will soon be available to buy in Australia. The da Vinci 1.0 AiO is capable of not only printing 3D objects, but also scanning them, and will be ...
3D printing has lost its novelty value a bit, but new printing materials that MakerBot plans to release will soon make it a lot more interesting again.
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
Epson has launched its PrecisionCore inkjet technology in Australia and claims the technology poses a major threat to the laser printing industry.
Online retailer, Kogan, has announced that it will be selling XYZ’s da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer at a price of $699, significantly cheaper than the $1499 price tag of the only notable 3D printer available in general retail, Officeworks’ Cube 3D Printer.
In one of the more entertaining printer surveys we’ve seen recently, HP polled 1051 office workers in 2013 to find out ‘how Australians use their printers’. The research, conducted online by Lonergan Research, came out with all sorts of interesting n...
Inkjet technology isn’t often the go-to choice for big businesses looking to get things done quickly and efficiently, but HP wants to change that with its new Officejet Enterprise Colour MFP X585. It’s said to be able to print twice as fast as a comp...
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
For $US59, the new Shapify.me service will turn a Kinect-based body scan into a three-dimensional figurine – all within the confines of the consumer’s home.
Today’s the day that Apple’s iPad Air went on sale in Australia, but it’s also the day that Google’s Nexus 5 stock allocation in Australia partially sold out. It didn’t take long at all, but at least no one had to line up for it.
Toshiba has released a new type of printer that can be used to re-print on paper that has already been printed on. The E-Studio306LP is claimed to be the world’s first multifunction printer to use an erasable toner, which allows printed sheets to be ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT