A group of scientists have warned that 3D printers can harm humans if they're not set up in the right environment, just a week after the first 3D printer was introduced to the high street.
Printers & Imaging
Interested in 3D printing? Albert Filice tells you about his experience building a 3D printer and talks about where the market for 3D printing is headed.
HP has a new range of office inkjet printers out, and they’ve got something worth mentioning — ridiculously fast print speeds.
Printers are becoming less and less important these days, as we move towards a paperless workplace that relies on email and cloud storage for sharing documents. But if you’re running a small home office, or a small business, chances are you’ll still ...
Samsung today unveiled six new A4 colour lasers printers for the home office and small business markets. The company says its new range, which includes single function and multifunction models, is aimed at users who want simple-to-use and easy-to-man...
Thought you've heard everything about 3D printing? Think again: This exoskeleton for disabled children is printed from the same plastic as Lego bricks. The exoskeleton, called WREX, helps children who have limited use of their arms to perform daily t...
You might have thought that the highest-resolution image would have come in the form of the world’s most massive print. But it is actually printed on the world’s tiniest canvas, measuring just 50 micrometers squared.
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
One of the most interesting stands at Melbourne's Digital Show was Print2Metal, which, as the name suggests, is a company that print your photos on metal. Aluminium to be precise.
We flew down to Melbourne on Friday, courtesy of Epson, to check out the Digital Show.
Epson showcased a new dry lab at the Digital Show in Melbourne over the weekend, a first for the brand and a product that the company says could be a game changer. Unlike traditional wet labs, the Epson SureLab D3000 uses inkjet technology similar to...
The Australian Government has begun a parliamentary inquiry into technology prices, and will report on whether Australians pay more for IT hardware, video games, e-books, music and videos sold online than buyers in the US, UK and the Asia-Pacific.
Fujifilm will put on demonstrations that showcase the company's ability to create 3D items made out of thermo-plastic.
Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
A range of new business and consumer laser and inkjet printers have been unveiled at HP's Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC