Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
Printers & Imaging - News
A range of new business and consumer laser and inkjet printers have been unveiled at HP's Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai.
Our survey results show up-and-down results for many printer makers. Samsung received high marks for its printers’ reliability and copy speed, but poor ones for photo and graphics printing quality. Participating readers esteemed Xerox for its machine...
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
There are a host of 3D printers out there, but none are as simple and inexpensive as the Printrbot created by Brook Drumm. It’s still in Kickstarter mode</a>, but as of this writing,( the Printbot has already met the pledge goal. So we’re going to be...
Epson has made a bold first move into the small-to-medium business and enterprise printing space, with the launch of two new inkjet multifunction printers under the WorkForce Pro moniker. The company is largely known for its consumer printers and pro...
If you're a big chocoholic, you might have dreamed of swimming in a sea of chocolate, or at least having a never ending supply. While neither of those are likely to happen, the University of Exeter in the UK has created something just as cool: a 3D p...
In case you missed Wednesday night's episode of the Colbert Report, we thought we'd show you Stephen Colbert getting his head 3D printed by MakerBot Industries. Is that the geekiest thing you've ever seen on the Colbert Report or what?
Could you print counterfeit money, certificates, or other official documents on a color laser or LED printer? Some current printer models are indeed capable of creating reasonable facsimiles. The authorities, however, have already taken steps to thwa...
Cisco Systems has teamed up with Xerox to create a mobile printing system that lets users print from any device to any printer.
Hewlett-Packard on Thursday enhanced its mobile printing service by adding support for Google's Cloud Print, which will enable smartphones and tablet users to print documents from applications such as Gmail and Google Docs.
Epson has launched its most advanced inkjet photo printer, the Epson Stylus Photo R3000.
Cornell University scientists have used a 3D printer to build a replica of a human ear using silicone. The Cornell scientists, working at the university's Computational Synthesis Laboratory, created a 3D model of the ear using modelling software and ...
A legal battle threatened to break out last week after a 3D modeller initially claimed copyright on a design he created for use with a 3D printer. The design is based on the famous Penrose triangle optical illusion.
Xerox on Monday offered a glimpse into the future of its printing products, announcing a high-speed inkjet printer that employs a new type of liquid-free ink to produce higher quality prints while reducing costs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior CISCO Network EngineerQLD
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSEO StrategistNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- FTTest LeadQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW