Epson has launched its most advanced inkjet photo printer, the Epson Stylus Photo R3000.
Printers & Imaging - News
Cornell University scientists have used a 3D printer to build a replica of a human ear using silicone. The Cornell scientists, working at the university's Computational Synthesis Laboratory, created a 3D model of the ear using modelling software and ...
A legal battle threatened to break out last week after a 3D modeller initially claimed copyright on a design he created for use with a 3D printer. The design is based on the famous Penrose triangle optical illusion.
Xerox on Monday offered a glimpse into the future of its printing products, announcing a high-speed inkjet printer that employs a new type of liquid-free ink to produce higher quality prints while reducing costs.
Canon has announced four new multifunction inkjet printers for small businesses — the PIXMA MX360, PIXMA MX410, PIXMA MX420 and PIXMA MX885 — and a new A3 printer, the Canon PIXMA iX6550.
Maybe you have a dusty shoebox of old slides, or perhaps you're an aficionado of film photography and have a pile of negatives.
American film studio Pixar has been experimenting with 3D printing, with Toy Story 3 director Lee Unkrich posting photos on Twitter of 3D-printed characters.
Google on Monday started rolling out a new feature in the U.S. that lets people send documents to be printed on remote printers from their Android devices and iPhones.
First we could print on paper, next came 3D-printed plastics, then food, a flute, and even a car!
World trade authorities have ordered the European Union to scrap tariffs on three types of consumer electronics from Taiwan, Japan and the United States no later than June, ending a 3-year-old trade dispute.
Canon has launched a 'Back to School, Back to Work' promotion that offers 'creative packs' to purchasers of select PIXMA printers until 31 March.
The activists behind Operation Payback have come up with a new way to annoy corporations that have severed their ties with WikiLeaks: bombard them with faxes.
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
Wireless printers are increasingly popular, because such printers are easy to share and can reside just about anywhere you wish -- within reach of the Wi-Fi signal, of course. The vast majority of wireless printer installations will run smoothly if y...
The 3D printing scene is just getting weirder and weirder as more and more 3D printers get out into the wild. Today's 3D printing development is a series of extendable clamps that allows the MakerBot 3D printer to print larger objects. This is not pa...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD