Hewlett-Packard has added support for an additional 38 printer models or printer series to Snow Leopard, delivering on a promise made shortly after the release of Apple's new operating system when angry users complained that older devices didn't work...
Printers & Imaging
Mac users who upgraded to <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136741/Apple_s_Snow_Leopard">Snow Leopard</a> on Friday began reporting problems with Hewlett-Packard (HP) printers within hours of Apple launching the upgrade, according to t...
HP today announced a partnership with retail chain Kmart which would see the printer manufacturer roll out its Retail Publishing Solutions across 184 stores nationwide. The roll-out is expected to be completed over the course of a few months.
Canon today announced new additions to its PIXMA range of inkjet printers and multifunctions. The product updates are primarily focussed on home users, with minor hardware improvements as well as better software.
HP today announced the expansion of its "HP Planet Partners Program" to consumer and small business customers. Previously available only to its direct enterprise customers, the recycling program will allow consumers and small to medium businesses to ...
At first glance, UPS's warehouse workers might be mistaken for gun-toting cyborgs out of a dystopian movie. But a closer look at the stainless steel devices wrapped around employees' forearms reveal a hi-tech contraption that scans barcodes and shoot...
The majority of consumers are misinformed about the biggest source of printing pollution, a new survey shows. Up to 64 per cent of those surveyed believed that ink and toner use and disposal was the largest contributor to a printer's or multifunction...
Canon has announced a bevy of printers coming soon: Two new Pixma all-in-one models, a compact Selphy photo printer, and two ImageClass laser printers.
Hewlett-Packard unveiled a new line of printers that allow you to access and print Web content from partners Google, Nickelodeon, and USA Today without a PC. The new printer line, unveiled at an event in San Francisco today, is part of a new HP print...
Hewlett-Packard will release an inkjet printer later this year that will let users print documents from the Internet without a PC, the company said Monday.
Computers, copiers and printers sold the European Union and the U.S. will have to become more energy-efficient from next month in order to gain Energy Star approval, following an agreement signed Wednesday by the European Commission and the U.S. Envi...
Lexmark has launched a new tool that will help consumers work out the effect their printing habits are having on the environment.
Seiko Epson has made an advance in ink-jet technology that could be used to mass-produce large OLED (organic LED) screens by the middle of the next decade, making them more competitive with rival technologies for big-screen TVs.
Xerox announced Thursday it had appointed a new CEO, Ursula Burns, to replace current CEO and Chairman Anne Mulcahy, who announced her retirement from the post.
The managed print services market in Asia Pacific is forecast to grow at a compound CAGR of 15.5 percent from US$419.9 million in 2008 to US$863.4 million in 2013, said IDC recently.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
- This 3D printer can rival standard manufacturing on the factory floor
- HP's new printers move the paper not the ink
- With this new 3D printing technique, robots can 'practically walk right out of the printer'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW