The FastFoto FF-640 combines the world’s fastest photo scanning hardware with Mac and PC software that makes it easy to enhance and organize decades of precious memories in the time it takes to press a button.
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
XYZprinting’s inexpensive da Vinci Mini focuses on what is most important in a 3D printer: The ability to create good quality models in a short amount of time.
While the CraftBot Plus has some drawbacks and is in need of a few operational tweaks, this is among the best small desktop 3D printers around.
Instead of using small replaceable ink cartridges, the Epson Workforce ET-4550 houses individual ink tanks on the side of the printer. Bundled with the Epson Workforce ET-4550 are the necessary ink bottles. (Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow) for multiple ye...
No one ever talks about scanners these days. At least not typical consumers, who often make do with the built-in scanner on a multifunction centre. However, for business users, a dedicated scanner can come in handy, especially when it's of the calibr...
The Canon Maxify MB5360 presents itself as a classy looking all-in-one printer with a compact footprint and plenty of versatility. You can use USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi to hook it up in your small (or home) office, or you can make use of Wi-Fi direct o...
The Officejet 8620 is an inkjet-based, multifunction colour printer that is aimed at offices. We're talking about home offices or offices with a small workgroup, and offices that typically do a volume between 250-1500 pages per month.
The relatively compact size of HP's LaserJet M277dw is a little misleading. It's a laser-based multifunction colour printer with a gutful of new tech that aims to make it a more efficient performer in terms of speed and energy consumption. It's also ...
Since the entry price for fully featured printers has come down so much over the last few years, buying a new printer is almost an impulse decision. Canon’s MX496 is one of the printers that fits the buying-before-researching scenario, but it does pa...
Orange. That's the colour of the Canon PIXMA MG7560 that we were sent to review, and it sure made some people in the office mad. "Great printer, but I want it in black", they said. Clashing home decor issues aside, the PIXMA MG7560 is indeed a great ...
Epson actually calls this multifunction printer a “small-in-one” device. It’s an accurate description considering that the unit consumes a square of less than 40cm on a desk (before its paper tray is extended), which makes it an ideal all-round print...
Buying a cheap printer such as the HP Envy 4500 e-All-in-One is, for some people, a spur-of-the-moment decision these days, but it still helps to know what you're getting into when buying a sub-$100 printer. The main selling point of this model (apar...
Brother's MFC-J6920DW is an A3 multifunction centre (MFC) that's designed for those of you who won't always be printing from a computer, but also from mobile devices. It's an inkjet-based device aimed at businesses, and it a has a long list of featur...
The Kyocera FS-1325MFP is a mono laser printer, colour scanner, colour photocopier and fax machine all rolled into one unit, and it's pitched at the home office and small business markets. It can be used via USB or Ethernet, and it's quite simple to ...
HP has a very interesting printer in the Officejet Pro X576dw. It’s a multifunction inkjet printer that promises extremely fast print speeds and low per-page running costs -- two areas where laser printers usually excel. It does this by doing away wi...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW