XYZprinting’s inexpensive da Vinci Mini focuses on what is most important in a 3D printer: The ability to create good quality models in a short amount of time.
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
While the CraftBot Plus has some drawbacks and is in need of a few operational tweaks, this is among the best small desktop 3D printers around.
Instead of using small replaceable ink cartridges, the Epson Workforce ET-4550 houses individual ink tanks on the side of the printer. Bundled with the Epson Workforce ET-4550 are the necessary ink bottles. (Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow) for multiple ye...
No one ever talks about scanners these days. At least not typical consumers, who often make do with the built-in scanner on a multifunction centre. However, for business users, a dedicated scanner can come in handy, especially when it's of the calibr...
The Canon Maxify MB5360 presents itself as a classy looking all-in-one printer with a compact footprint and plenty of versatility. You can use USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi to hook it up in your small (or home) office, or you can make use of Wi-Fi direct o...
The Officejet 8620 is an inkjet-based, multifunction colour printer that is aimed at offices. We're talking about home offices or offices with a small workgroup, and offices that typically do a volume between 250-1500 pages per month.
The relatively compact size of HP's LaserJet M277dw is a little misleading. It's a laser-based multifunction colour printer with a gutful of new tech that aims to make it a more efficient performer in terms of speed and energy consumption. It's also ...
Since the entry price for fully featured printers has come down so much over the last few years, buying a new printer is almost an impulse decision. Canon’s MX496 is one of the printers that fits the buying-before-researching scenario, but it does pa...
Orange. That's the colour of the Canon PIXMA MG7560 that we were sent to review, and it sure made some people in the office mad. "Great printer, but I want it in black", they said. Clashing home decor issues aside, the PIXMA MG7560 is indeed a great ...
Epson actually calls this multifunction printer a “small-in-one” device. It’s an accurate description considering that the unit consumes a square of less than 40cm on a desk (before its paper tray is extended), which makes it an ideal all-round print...
Buying a cheap printer such as the HP Envy 4500 e-All-in-One is, for some people, a spur-of-the-moment decision these days, but it still helps to know what you're getting into when buying a sub-$100 printer. The main selling point of this model (apar...
Brother's MFC-J6920DW is an A3 multifunction centre (MFC) that's designed for those of you who won't always be printing from a computer, but also from mobile devices. It's an inkjet-based device aimed at businesses, and it a has a long list of featur...
The Kyocera FS-1325MFP is a mono laser printer, colour scanner, colour photocopier and fax machine all rolled into one unit, and it's pitched at the home office and small business markets. It can be used via USB or Ethernet, and it's quite simple to ...
HP has a very interesting printer in the Officejet Pro X576dw. It’s a multifunction inkjet printer that promises extremely fast print speeds and low per-page running costs -- two areas where laser printers usually excel. It does this by doing away wi...
The HP Envy 120 is an inkjet multifunction printer that looks more like a piece of home entertainment equipment -- an amplifier, Blu-ray player, or particularly swanky home theatre PC -- than a printer. It’s designed this way so that it doesn’t stick...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**QLD
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC