The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C2120 colour laser printer improves slightly on the DocuPrint C2100. For the extra money you get little more than a memory boost, but this sub-$1000 colour laser printer still shines when it comes to value, print speed and qu...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
Samsung's ML-4551ND is the company's top-of-the-line monochrome laser printer, and it offers network connectivity and fast print speeds.
The Canon Selphy CP780 snapshot printer has its problems - namely, mediocre speed and expensive, wasteful consumables. But its purchase price is very low (US$100) and its design is simple, making it a good choice for light home use.
HP's Photosmart C4480 has many of the shortcomings you would expect from an entry-level inkjet multifunction printer, including a minimal feature set. The quality of photos isn't particularly appealing but this multifunction works well as a cheap doc...
Ricoh's Aficio SP 4210N monochrome laser printer is a decent performer with a somewhat high price ($649 as of May 25, 2009). The Xerox Phaser 3600/N, which carries the same sticker price, is better designed and easier to use, but the Aficio laser's e...
Aimed at home users, Kodak's ESP 7 inkjet multifunction printer can connect to a wireless network and automatically print double-sided documents. It also has a low price tag compared to multifunctions with similar feature sets. It is easy to set up, ...
Lexmark's T652n monochrome laser printer combines a speedy engine, lots of paper capacity, and a vast array of paper-handling options. But in view of its high price, it seems a bit skimpily configured. (We have the same complaint about its similarly ...
The Lexmark E460dn monochrome laser printer has the speed and adaptability that a small workgroup needs, plus room to grow. At a midrange price of $599 (as of May 25, 2009), it holds its ground against more-expensive, high-volume competitors such as ...
The great big billy goat gruff of the three that also include the (relatively) little Xerox Phaser 3250/DN and the medium-size Xerox Phaser 3600/N, the Xerox Phaser 4510/N monochrome laser printer seems to have a mission in life: to print plain-text ...
The Kyocera Mita Ecosys FS-1350DN monochrome laser printer starts off at a disadvantage because its list price of $699 makes it appear a lot more expensive than it probably is in stores. But even at a better price, this entry-level printer would stil...
For its price, Brother's HL-5370DW mono laser printer packs a reasonable punch. Not only can it automatically print double-sided documents, but it handles black-and-white graphics well and prints at a decent speed for its price. We would have preferr...
The Brother MFC-6890CDW inkjet multifunction printer improves on the Brother MFC-6490CW multifunction, adding duplex capabilities and a touch screen. Though it could do with faster print speeds, this A3-capable printer is still a valuable addition to...
But the Canon CanoScan LiDE 200 has some drawbacks, including skimpy OCR functions and the inability to scan transmissive items (such as film).
If you need to print good quality monochrome documents quickly, HP's LaserJet P2055dn laser printer is certainly up to the job. It also has some security features that suit small networks and a "quiet mode".
HP's Officejet 6500 Wireless (E709n) inkjet multifunction slots into a competitive price range and doesn't particularly excel. Nevertheless, it does print at fast speeds and produces good quality documents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTPega DeveloperVIC
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW