HP's Officejet 6500 Wireless (E709n) inkjet multifunction slots into a competitive price range and doesn't particularly excel. Nevertheless, it does print at fast speeds and produces good quality documents.
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
If you print a lot, however, look elsewhere, because the Canon Pixma MX300's inks can be expensive.
Canon's diminutive SELPHY ES3 printer produces excellent photos. We wish it was possible to purchase a battery pack for it, but it is still a great way to get fantastic photos at a reasonable price.
Honesty in the printers market has always been something of a relative term. While many figures are plastered across advertising leaflets and specifications list, many of them have little relevance to realworld performance.
Designed to compete with colour laser multifunctions on running costs and speed, the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless inkjet multifunction offers good quality printing, a comprehensive feature set and versatile connectivity. It is a great choice if you...
Fuji Xerox's DocuPrint C1190FS is an entry-level colour laser multifunction printer that's a surprisingly capable performer given its price tag. Its feature set isn't extravagant and the detail of scans could be improved, but this multifunction will ...
Brother's MFC-9840CDW colour laser multifunction is cheap and packed with features, but we weren't impressed by its navigation scheme and expensive consumables.
With the Officejet Pro L7590 and the Officejet Pro K5400dn, HP proved that inkjets can compete with laser printers. The HP Officejet Pro 8000 A809 serves as yet another testament to this.
The Lexmark X543dn colour laser multifunction printer offers budget-strapped small offices or workgroups a few nice features at a tempting starting price.
The Fuji Xerox Phaser 3435DN monochrome laser printer is fast and offers good security features, though the beige colour scheme will make it one of the drearier additions to your office.
The HP Colour LaserJet CM2320nf colour laser multifunction printer would be a good choice for a small office with a light workload.
Brother's MFC-9450CDN color laser multifunction printer juggles speed, features, output quality, and design well enough to be a worthy choice for most small offices or small workgroups. The only people it is likely to disappoint are those who need so...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C3300DX colour laser printer offers decent performance at a reasonable price. Colour in documents sometimes suffers from inconsistencies, but its print speed, network capabilities and automatic duplex unit make it a big leap ...
HP packs more features into the Photosmart Premium C309a than you can poke a stick at. With premium pricing to match its moniker, this multifunction printer's core strength is its diverse range of abilities. Although it isn't the perfect photo printe...
Brother's MFC-250C multifunction printer is cheap as chips and serves up decent quality photo prints. We would have liked it to print a bit faster, but this multifunction is still a good buy for those who only need the basics.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD