For many of us, a scanner isn't something that's high on our wishlist of tech gear. But there are still some interesting models out there, and compact ones at that. Fujitsu's ScanSnap S1100 Portable Scanner is one of them, and it's very convenient if...
Printers & Imaging
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color MFP M475dw color laser multifunction lacks nothing in the way of hardware features. Its connectivity and paper handling are top-notch, though its capacity is just enough for a small workgroup (the printer's intended audi...
Canon's new PIXMA MX516 is an inkjet multifunction printer aimed at home and small business users. It's got a good feature-set for a $139 printer: wireless and wired networking, an automatic document feeder, a fax and printing from iOS and Android de...
Canon’s Pixma MX892 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One color inkjet multifunction printer (for printing, copying, faxing, and scanning) is suitable for a home or very small office. It delivered good output quality in our tests, and supports both autom...
The Canon Pixma MG3120 wireless inkjet photo all-in-one is one of the least-expensive color inkjet multifunction printers you can find that offers paper-saving automatic duplex printing. It also prints reasonably quickly, produces good output, and is...
The Samsung ML-2955DW monochrome laser printer is notable for its very low street price (US$150 as of February 8, 2012) and its full network connectivity, namely USB, ethernet, and Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, the expensive toner restricts it to low-volume ...
The first thing you'll notice about the $169 HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One color inkjet multifunction printer is that it looks better than the competition. But it’s also a good printer, with first-rate output quality and better-than-average print s...
The Brother MFC-J825W, at $229, represents the higher end of home office multifunction inkjet printers. As you’d expect it’s got every feature that this price-point demands: an automatic document feeder, a split photo/plain paper tray, scan/copy/fax ...
In a world filled with cheap but underpowered inkjet multifunction printers (MFPs), using the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus is a pleasant departure. One of the most competent MFPs for the price (US$300 as of 12/05/2011), it lacks nothing in its features...
Despite its successful ranges of laser printer, Epson has spent plenty of time over the last few years trying to prove that an inkjet really can do the job of a laser.Inkjets are still generally considered to produce better colour images, but their f...
The HP Envy 110 e-All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer looks like a classy VCR, acts like a Transformer toy, and prints magnificent photos. It's also fully equipped for cloud printing. Is all that enough to make you forget its costly inks? Aesthet...
If you're a fan of futuristic controls, you'll love the handsome Canon Pixma MG6220 color inkjet multifunction (print/scan/copy). The controls and LCD screen are embedded into the scanner lid, and you'll feel like you're operating the transporter in ...
Samsung's CLP-775ND color laser printer has power to spare for a busy workgroup, at a midrange price of $750 (as of September 21, 2011). It breaks no new ground in output quality -- photos are a challenge for it, as they are for most color lasers; bu...
Canon's PIXMA iX6550 inkjet printer doesn't have a scanner, copier, automatic document feeder, auto-duplex or any other complicated circuitry to confuse you — all it does is print documents and photos from the tiny 6x4in size all the way to A3+...
The Samsung SCX-5637FR is a monochrome, laser multifunction device that's designed for small business users. It can be used to print, scan, photocopy and send and receive faxes, and it can be connected via USB or Gigabit Ethernet. It has a straightfo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT