If you're running a business the Dell 2150cdn looks like a bargain. It's cheap and has good performance, but if you're going to be printing a lot take into account the 2150cdn's moderately expensive toner costs.
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
Canon's colour laser ImageCLASS MF9220cdn should easily be able to handle a busy office and high printing volumes. It costs $1999 in Australia and boasts good text quality and fast printing. The complex control panels means accessing advanced feature...
The Dell V515W is an inkjet multifunction printer incorporating a fax and a 35-page automatic document feeder. It's only $20 more than the Dell V313W, so the addition of these features makes it better value. It can print colour and monochrome documen...
The Dell V313W inkjet multifunction printer is cheap — the wireless-enabled version is $99 and a barebones USB-only model is $20 cheaper. It has a 2400x1200dpi scanner and copier, card slots and a PictBridge-compatible USB input. Its ink costs ...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M205b is a multifunction LED printer with a 20,000 page per month duty cycle and toner cartridges that last for 1000 A4 sheets. It's cheap and it includes scanning and copying capabilities, making it attractive for small bus...
The Lexmark Genesis S815 is a multifunction inkjet printer that uses a camera sensor to scan images instead of the moving bar used in conventional flatbed scanners. It's great for scanning since it produces clean and detailed images, but this Lexmark...
The Kyocera Mita FS-1320D mono laser printer is unlikely to match the feats of the all-conquering Kyocera FS-C5100DN, but it's a very competitive and flexible printer for anyone who values reliable mono printing over all else.
The HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus is a multifunction inkjet printer aimed at small and medium businesses. It is able to print draft documents very quickly, and can produce high quality pages if you don't mind slower printing. It's also able to produce ...
The HP Officejet 7500A is an A3 multifunction inkjet printer with wireless networking, a range of online printing applications that might appeal to home or business users, and fast printing speeds for both A3 and A4 text documents. Its quality is med...
The HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One multifunction inkjet printer is controlled via a 7in Android tablet. It's great for printing photos and documents, but the touchscreen tablet offers features we don't think are necessary or useful for a printer.
In most respects the Brother HL-4570CDW color laser printer is a good value. Its US$500 price tag (as of December 16, 2010) is budget-friendly for small and medium-size workgroups, as are its reasonable toner costs. Its speed and features are competi...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP205 is a colour LED printer that is able to produce great quality documents. It's affordably priced, so you don't need a multifunction device that can scan and copy as well as print, we have no problems recommending the Doc...
The Brother MFC-J415W is a $199 multifunction inkjet printer with an inbuilt fax and automatic document feeder aimed at small businesses after a versatile machine for office tasks. It's not the easiest machine to use, and its output paper capacity is...
The HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf is a multifunction monochrome laser printer with an inbuilt fax, scanner, copier and 35-sheet automatic document feeder. Its large input tray and high capacity regular toner cartridges makes it good for users that don't w...
The Dell 1250c is a colour LED printer with a low initial price of $319. It is compact compared to many colour laser printers, but it prints slowly and ongoing toner costs are high.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA