Epson's Stylus Office T1100 is the company's cheapest A3-capable inkjet printer and is targeted at small to medium offices. It doesn't offer the print quality of more expensive photo printers, but it can print quickly, easily enlarges A4 documents an...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
HP's Officejet 7000 Wide Format inkjet printer offers networked A3+ printing for the small office, allowing you to print in-house marketing materials quickly. Native A3 documents and materials look good, but the lack of a dedicated scaling option for...
Epson's Stylus Office TX510FN is an affordable inkjet multifunction printer that provides Ethernet connectivity for the networked small office. Consumable pricing and mono document print quality are big advantages of this multifunction, but we don’t ...
Epson's Stylus Office TX610FW inkjet multifunction offers plenty of features including Wi-Fi and a fax, plus its low consumable costs are certainly a boon for small business users. The low asking price of $249 makes this an affordable printer but the...
Konica Minolta's biggest problem with its Magicolor 2590MF colour laser multifunction is that better-designed machines (such as the Brother MFC-9440CN) can be had for around the same price. While this model works reasonably well, its design and scan ...
HP's Officejet 6000 is a barebones inkjet printer. Though only $149 at the register, you still get an Ethernet connection along with the standard USB port. Automatic duplex doesn't come as standard but the Officejet 6000's bundled drivers support man...
Kyocera Mita's FS-C5300DN color laser printer is very fast, and its consumables have an extraordinarily low cost. It's well worth considering for a high-volume office's color needs--if the color is for pie charts and accents, rather than for good-qua...
The MFC-8890CDW is Brother's premium monochrome laser multifunction printer. Targeted at small to medium workgroups that don't need colour printing, the MFC-8890DW boasts integrated Wi-Fi and a secure print feature. It doesn’t have a high price tag e...
The Canon Pixma IP4700 is Canon's latest inkjet printer that retains the glossy black casing of its predecessor, the Canon Pixma IP4600, and also features stylish gunmetal highlights.
Samsung's CLX-6240FX colour laser multifunction printer is surprisingly large and offers a decent set of features. With automatic duplex, an internal hard drive and a decent amount of memory, this multifunction printer is suitable for small offices. ...
Samsung's CLX-6210FX colour laser multifunction printer offers mid-range features at an affordable price. It provides acceptable speed, but suffers from print quality issues, including inaccurate colours and inconsistent monochrome results.
The Brother MFC5490CN is a four-ink multifunction printer that offers scanning, printing and copying facilities, as well as a fax functionality, making it ideal for the home office.
VirtualBox for Windows was comparatively primitive, but had some interesting features. There are some show-stoppers that will prevent most from wanting to use it, however. The first problem is that there's no drag-and-drop of files/folders between a ...
Samsung's SCX-5835FN monochrome laser multifunction offers an internal hard drive, cheap consumables and fast printing: everything you would expect from a large office multifunction. Unfortunately, its price tag is similar to colour laser multifuncti...
Samsung's CLP-660ND is a capable colour laser printer with features that will suit small businesses. It provides automatic duplexing and can connect to a network, but print quality is inconsistent.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCSenior Test EngineerACT
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA