If you've got a heap of digital textbooks or course notes that you want hard copies of, invest in a laser printer. They're extremely cheap and can produce plenty of pages off a single toner cartridge.
Printers & Imaging
Printing for schoolwork doesn't need to be great quality, but whatever printer you're using has to have plenty of features. Scanning is an important inclusion, as is printing over USB and Wi-Fi.
If you're printing assignments for uni, or planning to stick some photos from your digital SLR up on the wall, you'll need a high quality inkjet printer. These are the best inkjet printers we've had the good fortune to take a look at so far this year...
If you need a printer that does more than print, you can either shell out thousands for a multifunction laser model, or a fraction of that for an inkjet. We've rounded up the best printers we've reviewed in 2011 so far.
Both homes and businesses can benefit from buying an all-in-one or multifunction printer -- you save dollars on the power of running multiple machines, as well as maintenance costs like ink or toner. We've put together a big list of all our Australia...
Big and small businesses need to print a lot of documents, and the most cost-efficient way of doing that is with a colour laser printer. With that in mind, we've rounded up all our colour laser printer reviews from 2010 onwards.
If you're running a home office or small business you'll need a multifunction printer, for scanning documents, copying print-outs or sending an occasional fax. We've compiled a list of our favourite multifunction printers -- both inkjet and laser -- ...
If you're running a business and don't want the hassle of constantly refilling paper or recharging fiddly ink cartridges, an inkjet printer is out of the question -- what you need is a colour laser printer. We've put together a list of the best colou...
We've put together a comprehensive roundup of the best Brother printers you can buy. Read through our list and you should be able to find a Brother printer to suit you.
Brother makes a huge range of inkjet multifunction, LED and laser printers -- and we've tested plenty of them.
Canon's PIXMA printer range includes both home and business inkjet printers, as well as photo printers, priced from less than $50 to over $1500.
If you're running a small business and need to print a lot of documents, you'd be hard pressed to find a better printer brand than Fuji Xerox. Fuji Xerox's single-function and multifunction monochrome and colour laser printers come in a variety of pr...
If you're running a small business or even just looking for a versatile printer for your home, buying a multifunction device means you can get rid of your bulky fax machine and scanner. We've put together a list of the newest and best all-in-one prin...
If you're running a small business, balancing your budget can be a tricky task. Cutting down on costs like printer price and ongoing consumable use should ease the financial burden -- we've put together a list of cheap laser and inkjet printers that ...
Brother offers a wide range of both inkjet and laser printers to suit everything from home office to small and medium businesses. A range of features are offered in printers as simple as single-function black and white lasers, to inkjet multifunction...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW