Whether you're buying for your home or for a small business, HP has a wide range of inkjet and laser printers at a variety of prices. We've put together a list of every HP printer review we've done recently, so there should be something on offer for ...
Printers & Imaging
Buying a printer with inbuilt wireless networking saves you the hassle of running cables and lets your easily share your printer. Here's a list of printers with inbuilt Wi-Fi -- check them out!
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
If you don't have a great deal of money to spend on a printer for you home or office, don't worry -- we've put together a list of the best printers on the market that you can pick up for less than $150.
If you're a home user, your printing needs might be very basic -- the occasional A4 or 6x4in photograph, maybe a school assignment or a quick scan of some personal documents. A cheap printer should be all you'll need for these simple tasks, so here i...
If you're running a small business, chances are you'll want your printer to be chock-full of useful features like the ability to copy, scan and fax. Wired or wireless network connectivity is also a useful inclusion. We've rounded up a list of the top...
There's nothing more satisfying after taking a great photo than printing it out on high quality paper and framing it on your wall. With these high-end photo printers, you can produce stunning prints in sizes from as small as 6x4in to as large as A3+.
If you're running a small business that needs to print a lot of monochrome and colour documents, a colour laser printer may be your best bet. These aren't always cheap, though -- you can easily spend several thousand dollars on an enterprise-grade pr...
If you're running a small business, keeping track of your costs is important. If you can't afford to spend frivolous amounts of money on a tricked-out, whiz-bang multifunction laser printer then take a look at our list of cheap monochrome laser print...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple leads the tablet line despite iPad sales decline
- Drupal: If you weren't quick to patch, assume your site was hacked
- Smartphone share of overall mobile phone sales stalling at 70 percent
- Pirate Bay co-founder found guilty of hacking in Denmark
- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW