Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
Printers & Imaging
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
One of the most interesting stands at Melbourne's Digital Show was Print2Metal, which, as the name suggests, is a company that print your photos on metal. Aluminium to be precise.
We flew down to Melbourne on Friday, courtesy of Epson, to check out the Digital Show.
Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
A range of new business and consumer laser and inkjet printers have been unveiled at HP's Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai.
Canon's PIXMA MX516 printer sits in the middle of the company's line-up. Here's a closer look at the printer's design and how it works.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
If you're too time-starved to visit a shop to get your photos printed, many retailers have online services that will do the same job and save you time. We take a look at some of the options on offer for Australians.
If you're stuck for a present to get your dad this Father's Day -- he's already got socks and ties and power tools to last a lifetime -- why not consider a photo book? You can easily create great looking photo books using free software, and printing and delivery times are surprisingly quick. Here's a list of the top photo book printing services in Australia.
Who hasn't wanted to take a bat to their office printer? From confusing error messages to unfixable paper jams, today's office printer is a source of frustration and angst. This is why we hate you, office printer. And yet we can't quit you, either.
HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
HP has announced a range of new LaserJet printers, scanners and multifunction products that focus upon low power consumption and reduced paper usage.
Do all of your office work with these compact, colour-friendly inkjets
BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone, Garmin nuvi 225W GPS, Medion Akoya E4360 D desktop PC from ALDI, and more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT