While many of the recent breaches like LinkedIn and Twitter have focused on the impact on consumers, rather than businesses, it doesn’t mean that companies can’t be the target, whether large or small. The reality: any data is valuable on the black market, and hackers are just itching to get their hands on yours. As a CEO, owner, or IT Manager at a company, you have a lot more at stake than just one consumer – so are you doing everything you can to protect the company from an attack?
There's never been a better time to give Linux a try on your PC. Here's why.
The Arlo Pro features a host of improvements, including two-way audio and a rechargeable battery.
Ad-related settings you've tweaked are the only settings reset when you upgrade to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Securing the internet of things should become a major priority now that an army of compromised devices – perhaps 1 million strong - has swamped one of the industry’s top DDoS protection services.
Thursday's confirmed breach at Yahoo means that a treasure trove of stolen data is very likely circulating on the black market -- potentially putting millions of internet users at risk.
A U.K. judge has ruled in favor of extraditing a British man to the U.S. for hacking government computers, despite fears he may commit suicide.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
The FBI has issued a plea for those who have been hit by ransomware to report this to federal law enforcement so that the country can get a better sense of just how bad this problem really is.
The FBI may have paid a small fortune to unlock an iPhone 5c used by the San Bernardino shooter. But a security researcher has demonstrated a way to do it for less than $100.
U.S. Bank is the latest in a long line of banks to cultivate innovation through intense coding jams, but some analysts question whether such events yield tangible value.
A ransomware author and distributor was able to collect $121 million in ransomware payments during the first half of this year, netting $94 million after expenses, according to a report released today
Researchers can submit entries from now until March 14, 2017.
iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, brings a variety of upgrades to Siri, 3D Touch, the Lock Screen, Maps and other features.
Thousands of publicly accessible FTP servers, including many Seagate network-attached storage devices, are being used by criminals to malware that mines cryptocurrency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- PSA: Windows 10's Anniversary Update reactivates ads you've already disabled
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Judge paves the way for British hacker's extradition to US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW