BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
Networking company, A10 Networks, has released its A10 Thunder Convergent Firewall, based on the ACOS Harmony platform.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
Kaspersky Lab has joined forces with Swiss security company, WISeKey, to develop technology to integrate authentication and data encryption into new wearable devices.
IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
The Commonwealth Bank and the University of New South Wales have announced a $1.6m, five-year partnership to develop a centre of expertise for cyber security education aimed at boosting the nation’s reserve of quality security engineering profession...
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Canberra has announced it is opening a Masters in Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy – Australia’s first ever course devoted to cyber war and peace.
At least some Dell laptops are shipping with a trusted root certificate authority pre-installed, something that those who discovered the CA are comparing to the Superfish adware installed on Lenovo machines that left them open to man-in the-middle at...
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on Tuesday laid out why customers should trust it ensure they're up and running in the face of cyber attacks from all directions.
A survey of applications installed on Windows computers found many people don't run up-to-date versions of Apple programs.
South Australia Police have issued a warning after more than 12 reports of a blackmail spam email which threatens to expose customers of adultery website Ashley Madison were reported in the state.
Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
If The Australian's testing is any indication, you shouldn't have to worry too much about your evil twin or doppelgänger unlocking your PC using Windows Hello.
Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- A10 Networks launches Thunder Convergent Firewall
- Asacub is mobile banking’s new adversary: Kaspersky Lab
- Kaspersky Lab partners with WISeKey for wearable security
- Smart TVs at risk from cyber crooks, report finds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW