Microsoft plans to patch critical flaws in its Internet Explorer and Microsoft Exchange Server software next week.
Security - News
A privacy group is calling Google's new mapping application an "unnecessary danger" to users' security and privacy.
Gizmodo reports that Crackulous, an iPhone application that allows pirated apps to run on jailbroken iPhones, was released. As its name might suggest, Crackulous strips the copy protection scheme put in place on iPhone applications purchased from App...
A group of U.S. companies, led by technology giants Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard and eBay, is set to outline recommendations for new federal data-privacy legislation that could make life easier for consumers and lead to a standard federal breach-notifi...
The odds are pretty good that this will never happen to you, but should a floating head of U.S. President Barack Obama pop up on your desktop Monday morning, know this: You've been hit with the Obama worm.
A computer-engineering employee fired from troubled US mortgage giant Fannie Mae is accused of preparing a malware computer time bomb, which had it not been detected, might have destroyed millions of files, according to reports.
A former Fannie Mae IT contractor has been charged with planting malicious software on the mortgage giant's systems on the day he lost his job last October.
A former Unix engineer for the US Federal National Mortgage Association, better known as Fannie Mae, has been accused of planting malicious code on the corporation's network that was to "destroy and alter" all of the data on the company's servers thi...
Google is taking issue with a report that says click fraud hit a record high in the fourth quarter.
Is the worsening economic situation going to turn some employees into data thieves?
Symantec posted a big loss Wednesday, citing the tough economic climate, but the company's quarterly earnings still were better than analysts had expected.
The UK Film Council has launched a search engine FindAnyFilm.com so that film buffs will be able to find when, where and how more than 30,000 movies are available, including on the Internet.
Botnets will employ more obfuscated control techniques including the use of peer-to-peer networks during 2009, according to security researchers, following the [[artid:556517764|McColo datacentre take-down|new]] last year.
Web security vendor Websense has acquired Defensio, a provider of Web services used to delete comment spam off of blogs and Web sites.
Web sites rigged with malicious code are becoming more numerous by the day, but the time those sites are online is declining, according to new research from security vendor AVG Technologies.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A.I. faces hype, skepticism at RSA cybersecurity show
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD