Potential version of the FB Messenger iOS app has a time-limit for your messages to remain visible.
Security - News
A US judge is forcing a woman to unlock an iPhone with her fingerprints, but does this violate the Constitution?
Valve is battling Steam cheaters with information that cheaters willingly handed over.
Microsoft outlined the timetable it will use to drop browser support for sites that secure traffic with SHA-1 certificates, part of an Internet-wide plan to rid the Internet of the weaker encryption.
A government review of the federal anti-money-laundering regime has concluded that the use of digital currencies such as bitcoin to evade monetary controls poses a “significant” risk.
The U.S. and its allies should be concerned about cyberattacks from ISIS-affiliated groups, but the hackers are poorly organized and likely underfunded, at least in the short term, according to a new report.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has indicated that the government will work with the private sector to counteract the use of encryption technologies by criminals, invoking the now-resolved standoff between Apple and the FBI over the issue.
FBI Director James Comey still won't say who hacked the San Bernardino iPhone for the FBI, or how the hack works, but we now know it was expensive.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull this morning officially launched the federal government’s national cyber security strategy.
Adobe Creative Cloud users at risk while company scrambles to find a fix for insecure and abandoned QuickTime.
The hacker who leaked 400GB of internal files and emails from Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team published a full account of how he infiltrated the company's network.
Windows users running Apple’s QuickTime are being advised to uninstall the program after the discovery of a number of Zero day vulnerabilities.
Microsoft wants a federal court to invalidate part of a 1986 law that it alleged has been abused by the government when authorities demand customers' data.
The burden of Microsoft's efforts to secure Windows 10 is now falling on PC, tablet and smartphone makers.
USB-C will soon have an authentication specification to avoid shoddy cables and chargers, and malicious USB devices.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A.I. faces hype, skepticism at RSA cybersecurity show
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- FTSenior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW