The Commonwealth Bank and the University of New South Wales have announced a $1.6m, five-year partnership to develop a centre of expertise for cyber security education aimed at boosting the nation’s reserve of quality security engineering profession...
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Canberra has announced it is opening a Masters in Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy – Australia’s first ever course devoted to cyber war and peace.
At least some Dell laptops are shipping with a trusted root certificate authority pre-installed, something that those who discovered the CA are comparing to the Superfish adware installed on Lenovo machines that left them open to man-in the-middle at...
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on Tuesday laid out why customers should trust it ensure they're up and running in the face of cyber attacks from all directions.
A survey of applications installed on Windows computers found many people don't run up-to-date versions of Apple programs.
South Australia Police have issued a warning after more than 12 reports of a blackmail spam email which threatens to expose customers of adultery website Ashley Madison were reported in the state.
Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
If The Australian's testing is any indication, you shouldn't have to worry too much about your evil twin or doppelgänger unlocking your PC using Windows Hello.
Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
A pair of well-known hackers have proven that they can take over a car's vital functions--including brakes and acceleration -- from anywhere with an Internet connection.
We’ve finally wrapped up our ESET Antivirus competition.
A critical vulnerability is affecting 600 million Samsung devices including the company’s new flagship device, the S6.
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- There’s finally reason to hope in the war against ransomware
- A hacker is selling 167 million LinkedIn user records
- Cybercriminals are increasingly embracing a sophisticated business-model approach
- Microsoft expands preview of Windows 10's new advanced threat service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC