New wireless technology developed by researchers at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab promises to kill the Wi-Fi password at last.
Security - News
One of the best pieces of security advice any computer expert can give you is to enable two-factor authentication for websites that support it. With password breaches so common nowadays, it could be the one thing that keeps hackers from stealing your...
CSO contributors Ira Winkler and Araceli Treu Gomes speak with Chris Inglis, former deputy director of the NSA, about his perceptions of Edward Snowden.
CNBC inadvertently exposed peoples' passwords after it ran an article Tuesday that ironically was intended to promote secure password practices.
A new IT security penetration testing service has given an alarming glimpse at the ease with which cyber adversaries can compromise companies and government agencies.
A malware researcher has found a few tricks to stop one of the latest types of ransomware, called Locky, from infecting a computer without using any security programs.
The battle over iPhone encryption began 18 months ago, Bloomberg reports.
Android users have been warned to read reviews on Google’s Play Store to avoid downloading malicious porn clicker-type apps to their smartphone.
An infamous piece of malware called Bayrob, first discovered in 2007, has begun to show up disproportionately, targeting A/NZ.
Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by Symantec.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
Networking company, A10 Networks, has released its A10 Thunder Convergent Firewall, based on the ACOS Harmony platform.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
Kaspersky Lab has joined forces with Swiss security company, WISeKey, to develop technology to integrate authentication and data encryption into new wearable devices.
IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Test Manager - Defence ProjectVIC
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTUX ResearcherVIC