Security researchers from Trend Micro have uncovered an active cyberespionage operation that so far has compromised computers belonging to government ministries, technology companies, media outlets, academic research institutions and nongovernmental ...
There's a growing threat of attacks on computer basic input/output system (BIOS) firmware, and to deter it, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is putting in place new security guidelines for updating the BIOS. And in doing this...
PC World is running its 2012 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help u...
Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 comes in third in our 2012 roundup of security suites. But although it earned the bronze overall, it captured the highest rating in our malware detection, blocking, and removal tests. Those fantastic results, combin...
I spent almost all of my first full day here at SXSW attending sessions and talking to smart people about data privacy. After talking to both hardcore privacy advocates on one side and Internet companies and advertisers on the other, I’m starting to ...
These tablets have extra security features that will keep your work safe and your IT pros happy.
McAfee used the venue of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona as an opportunity to announce new techniques and tools for protecting mobile devices, data, and apps. Mobile devices are a huge target for malware and cyber attackers, and McAfee wants t...
Interpol said Tuesday that 25 people suspected of being affiliated with the Anonymous hacking group were arrested in four countries in South America and Europe, with authorities seizing IT equipment, payment cards and cash.
Megaupload's flamboyant founder Kim Dotcom will stay free on bail after a New Zealand judge dismissed an appeal on Wednesday that sought to return him to jail.
As threats to mobile devices sharply increase, a good security app can make a huge difference. McAfee Mobile Security, the mobile version of McAfee's desktop software, can help protect your phone or tablet from mobile malware, phishing, and device th...
A prominent Australia-based technologist is cautioning people not to put full confidence in an application he developed that intends to provide security for sending private messages on Twitter.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
Security and antivirus software vendor Webroot has thrown the proverbial gauntlet down to its competitors with the launch of its new consumer-level protection software, SecureAnywhere. The new software is almost entirely based in the cloud and requir...
Hacking has gone the way of FourSquare and gaming in general by adding scores and leaderboards for who can make the most daring hacks. We're not making this up.
Has the Anonymous movement reached a midlife crisis?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- 'Mind-blowingly awesome' Telstra phishing scam detected
- Facebook Messenger flaw revealed
- Synaptics's low-cost USB fingerprint reader could bring Windows Hello to old PCs
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW