We’ve finally wrapped up our ESET Antivirus competition.
Security - News
A critical vulnerability is affecting 600 million Samsung devices including the company’s new flagship device, the S6.
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Australians have been targeted with a Breaking Bad-themed crypto ransomware.
Microsoft is out to kill passwords by providing an option to log in to its upcoming Windows 10 OS, applications and Web services via fingerprint, face or iris detection.
Lenovo's been caught going a bit too far in its quest for bloatware money, and the results have put its users at risk. The company has been preloading Superfish, a "visual search" tool that includes adware that fakes the encryption certificates for e...
Google has done a good job at keeping data-stealing Trojan apps out of Google Play, but attackers still find ways to monetize rogue apps through the store.
"Where's Andrea?" That was the question on the lips of attendees at this week's No Such Con security conference.
Android users in Melbourne’s CBD are the most at risk sector of the community for malware threats according to a report released by F-secure.
Melbourne start-up, CoinJar, has confirmed it will commence trials for its bitcoin EFTPOS card next week.
Searching for football stars Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi during the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil will be risky, according to McAfee.
McAfee has released a free version of its mobile security app.
Trend Micro has released a new version of its cloud-based Mobile Security app that can now provide more protection for iPad and iPhone users. The new version for the iOS 7 platform has added protection to scan downloads from the App Store, and can al...
There's a place lurking beneath the Internet you use every day.
Security researchers from Trend Micro have uncovered an active cyberespionage operation that so far has compromised computers belonging to government ministries, technology companies, media outlets, academic research institutions and nongovernmental ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Netgear tweaks its home security camera line by introducing the Arlo Pro
- PSA: Windows 10's Anniversary Update reactivates ads you've already disabled
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerQLD
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - PeopleSoftQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- TPICT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Power of Choice)QLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2 .VIC
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCWorkplace Design LeadNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT